16 Expecto Patronum

POV Anna

“Look! Merida… are you even listening?” I said when I lifted a pile of magazines in front of her. She looks at the moving cover images where people are posing. “Anna.. why do you have ‘Wizards Wedding’ and ‘Baby Boom’ magazines?”Merida glares at me and I jump next to her.

“Well.. since Elsa is dating,” I laugh and she groans loudly. “Anna! That doesn’t mean that you can get married right away and have kids when your sister is finally dating!” She yelled and I giggled. “I am not! I am just checking out stuff for Elsa.. I want to be her maid of honor and then I will be an aunt..” Merida soon interrupted me by slapping my shoulder. “Anna! Stop it, they have been together for only a week now,” Merida rolled her eyes and laughed.

It was weekend, a really beautiful one since it was a cold morning and sun was shining. “Do you think that everyone is going to Hogsmeade?” I ask from Merida who shrugs her shoulders. “I guess so?” She said and smiled. “Well, time to move!” I say happily and we go downstairs.

“Hey Anna!” Kristoff runs to us and gives his arm to me. I smile to him when I take his hand. We are walking in the corridor and our footsteps echo in the wide space. “Wait,” I whisper and stop Kristoff and Merida.

We are watching straight forward. I see Jack Frost, he seems to be shy which he normally isn’t. His hands look like they are shaking and I see how he unties his cloak and lifts it from his shoulders. “No!” Elsa is yelling next to him but Jack puts his cloak over Elsa’s shoulders. Jack seems to be wearing a blue hoodie under his cloak.

“There is cold outside,” Jack smiles to Elsa who gets a deep shade of red on her face. “But the cold never bothered me anyway!” She snapped at Jack who looks down and shakes his head. It seems that he is laughing. Suddenly I see Elsa taking a hold of Jack’s hoodie, she pulls him down and kisses him. Jack places his arms around her.

“Crap,” I whisper when I see something abnormal happening. “ELSA!” I yell and they end their kiss. Merida has already started to distract Kristoff and is walking him other  way and they are admiring the paintings. I gritted my teeth and I point at Jack and then my head. Elsa seems puzzled but then terrified when she looks back at Jack. Jack is laughing when Elsa cover’s his head with his blue hoodie’s hood.

I run to them, “So that is what it looks like when you change to Spirit.” I gulped and I stare at Jack. “Y-you saw us kissing?” Elsa gasped and I nodded. Jack clears his throat and nods towards the door. “You coming ice girl?” He says playfully and starts to run when he hears Elsa groaning. “Sorry Anna but he needs a lesson!” Elsa smirks and runs after him.

“Merida! Let’s go!” I yell to Merida who is ‘admiring’ a painting of Merlin with Kristoff. Merida isn’t that inspired by arts but did her best to help Kristoff not to notice who Jack actually is. “Cool, we were just discussing about Marlin,” Merida walks to me with Kristoff. “For tenth time Merida, it is Merlin,” Kristoff groans and rolls his eyes. Their argument made me laugh, “Alright you two. Let’s go to Hogsmeade!”

POV Jack

Elsa is running after me and I feel how the airwave throws the hood off from my head. “Stop Jack! I order you!” Elsa yells and I gasp when my feet got tangled. I am spitting snow from my mouth and I turn around. “Hey! Not fair to use your control over me--,” I said fast but I lost my breath when she jumped on top of me. She was laughing and looking me into my eyes. Only thing I could do was to catch my breath.

She wiped my hair away from my face and cupped my head between her hands. She kissed me once again and I felt warmth on my cheeks. “Els,” I whispered when she ended our kiss. She looks around her, “You know. We are at your spot.” I look behind of me and I see the tree which I usually go to when I want to be alone. Now I don’t want to be alone. I hug Elsa tightly, “this is our spot.” I whisper to her ear and kiss her forehead.