Unexpected Love

Somewhere

3rdPOV

In a recently destroyed village, where the buildings are up in flames and citizens slaughtered and mercilessly murdered. Two figures emerge from the fire both having satisfied smiles and pure joy in their eyes. They were Avenger and Berserker. The former laughed insanely into the night sky while the other looked amused.

Angra: Hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha!

Sakura: Avenger!!

Angra:...what!

Sakura: When I'm I going to get my wish. When do I met Sempai!

Angra: Your still on about that? You know our mission is to search for the spring maiden-

Sakura: And that's why we're burning irrelevant towns and villages? Your wasting our time!

Angra: Hey I understand. You want to kill that boy, heck Archer also shares that goal but he hasn't resurfaced since the fall of Beacon. But...

Sakura: but?

Angra: I doubt he'll resurface. During the destruction of Beacon, I have word that the wanna be hero cut off his arm, even if he did find him. you'd be killing a worthless warrior-

At those words Avenger was lifted by his neck and slammed into a broken down building, making a him-sized shaped on the wooden wall. He looked at his assault to see Berserker holding him angrily but had a twisted smile, her expression of her eyes were unreadable as they were covered by her black and red steel visor.

She leaned in closer to the chocking Avenger and curled her smile even more and spoke in an empty but welcoming tone.

Sakura: ~Avenger~ talk about Sempai that way again and I'll have sure you will die a painful death. Understand?

The servant nodded furiously and was then dropped to the floor. He looked back up to the female berserker.

Angra: You crazy bitch. Fine I won't talk about him again but you better be careful. Salem maybe your master but I hold as much power as her.

Saying this his dark tattoos, hair and dusky golden eyes glowed into a cyan blue, but except his arm, that all the tattoos glowed a blood red. Sakura instantly recognize their power.

Sakura: T-those are Command seal? How do you-

Angra: Have them? Easy, remember who I am. I am the the weakest servant but I'm also part of the grail. And with that comes all these lovely seals. So try that again and you'll find yourself in a one way trip to the Throne of Heroes.

Sakura: But. If master finds out that you hold more power than her then she'll kill you. Even with those seals, a servant can't disobey a their master's command spell.

Angra: true true, she'll find out eventually but it won't be from your tale tattering mouth!

Sakura: What?!

Angra: By my command spell! I the Heroic Spirit Angra Mainyu order you to stay silent about this whole ordeal. You cannot speak the truth of the matter to anyone.

The red wave of energy flowed from him and past the purple haired servant. He smiles gentle at her as her shock turns to anger.

Sakura: Avenger! You used a...

Angra: (gently) Whats wrong Sakura? cat's got your tongue, it seems like it worked. You can't speak of what happened or what I have in my possession.

The Berserker was quiet. She was shook and disturbed by the way Avenger causally mentioned her name. But what she found more concerning was his appearance. His colours seemed to have changed her perspective on him.