The Reasons and The Responses

(Ozpin POV)

I stand there giving my speech to students, I look around to see the faces of Miss Rose and her sister, I then turn to the left of the hall to see Mr Arc there standing awkwardly next to Miss Nikos. I of course know that Mr Arc's papers were false, that however didn't stop me from accepting him as I see him with the potential to be a great leader and an even better person to his friends. I turn to my right to see the troublesome duo, that I have no clue about, they were listening quite carefully to my words as if they were trying to get a hold on what kind of person I am through my speech.

It isn't like I don't trust those two, but it's that i don't know much about them other than their names. Between the duo, it is clear that Miss Tohsaka is the superior one in manner, speech and command, has the potential to be a great threat to Beacon but I doubt that she is evil as Mr Emiya follows her without complaining, I can tell that he is a truly kind hearted man. But still I wonder what dives that boy to do so much without thinking of his own safety.

I stand there for a moment and walk off the stage. While doing so I look back at the duo and think to myself the problems they'll cause for the side of evil. In conclusion I believe that I can trust them but I wonder if they can trust me?

Glynda gives the students a notice that they will be sleeping in the hall. With sleeping bags. I'm listening to her until I hear Peter and Bartholomew talk about a lost student near the library.

Port: I still don't believe that, that student was lost Oobleck.

Oobleck: Really your still on about this, she wasn't an intruder.

Port: I don't believe her tale.

Oobleck: and why's that?

Port: Because of her confidence.

The moment I heard the word confidence I knew who it was the when Peter said that and so I questioned him to confirm by concerns.

Ozpin: Peter please tell me about this student, how did they look like.

Peter: Oh Professor, well she had black long hair in a twin tails, she wore a red jumper with a small white cross in the centre, she had Turquoise coloured eyes and I believe a mini skirt.

Ozpin: I believe your talking about Miss Tohsaka.

Oobleck: So you know of her, see Peter told you she is just a student.

Port: Fine.

Ozpin: if it would calm your nerves, she was accepted to Beacon by myself.

Oobleck: am guessing at Gylnda's displeasure.

Port: HoHoHoh

Ozpin: yes she was unhappy at the results.

Port: well can you tell me the reason you accepted her.

Ozpin: Miss Tohsaka was accepted with Mr Emiya and Miss Rose, I do not know her semblance but let me tell you of what achievement oh her's impressed me.

I told them how she flawlessly talk back to Glynda. And Glynda not being able to speak back to her.

Oobleck: Now your just messing with us Ozpin, it's Glynda we're talking about, not even you could talk her down the way your telling Miss Tohsaka did. It is not possible.

Ozpin: believe me my dear Doctor I am certainly not messing with you two.

Port: I knew it!... there was something off about that girl.