The Truth Part Two

Shirou: yes I can... my magecraft is to create a world that holds blades without number.

Ozpin/Glynda: What!?

Glynda: please explain Mr Emiya.

Rin: sorry but it's our go.

Ozpin: fine fine, go ahead Ms Tohsaka.

Rin: what is the true purpose of the academies? What I mean what are they meant to protect?

Ozpin: very well, the school were meant to train future huntsmen and huntresses to fight off the danger of the Grimm, they are located in capital cities, they are all constantly surrounded by trainees and professionals and all this to protect four power relics from the age of gods from an evil witch from that era named Salem.

Glynda: now we ask. You previously mentioned that the reason that you came to this world was to avoid Mr Emiya's horrible fate, please tell us this destiny of his.

Rin: well should I shirou...

Shirou: don't worry Tohsaka I don't mind.

Rin: fine, Shirou was fated to give away his afterlife for great power to protect others but dies in betrayal and lives a torturous existence of constant murder and grief for eternity.

Both Ozpin and Glynda turn to shirou in pure shock and fear but shirou just gave them a friendly smile, Ozpin was the first to speak, his voice was confident but carried sadness.

Ozpin: My dear boy, I know it goes against the rules that we agreed on but can you explain how you know your tragic fate?

Shirou: sure but my next I will be asking you two question. Understood.

Ozpin: understood.

Shirou and Rin had to explain the whole Holy Grail war system from the master and servant pact to it being the 5th time the war. Rin explain the reward being a wish and how they found out that it was corrupt and destroyed it instead. Shirou explain what the servants were and powerful they were.

Shirou: well that's the whole system right?

Rin: yeah, now to answer your question. Well like I said me and shirou were master and had our own servants.

Shirou: I was the master of the strongest class, the saber class servant but because I was...

Rin: (coughs)

Shirou: I am novice mage, she turned out to be a pretty weak servant compared to the others.

Rin: and I was the master of the Archer class, not the class I wanted but at least he was one of the knight class.

Ozpin: please explain why we had to know this before answering our question.

Glynda: yes please explain your insight.

Shirou: I told you that a servant can be from the past and the present if the summoner had the appropriate relic. Like for Saber I use the relic inside me known as Avalon.