Love Problems

(Beacon)

(3rdPOV)

Shirou was walking across the empty corridors, trying to get to the changing rooms, he final makes his way there but before he can enter the room, a hand grabs his arm, he turns to see...Jaune.

Jaune: We need to talk.

Shirou: wha-

Shirou was unable to finish his sentence as he was dragged by the blond boy.

(Meanwhile)

Rin is standing outside team RWBY dormitory, now being alone as Yang has left her to try and convince Blake to come to the dance tomorrow. Now she was tasked to get the cookie-loving, scythe wielding girl to her old self.

She enters the room to see Ruby laying on her bed, in her pajamas, facing the wall. Rin got closer and made her presence known.

Rin: Hella Ruby, are you doing Ok?

Ruby didn't respond nor did she even turn to face her, after a while she questioned Rin.

Ruby: What do you want?

Rin: So she speaks, I want to know if your ok, you just stormed off after hearing Fox say that Shirou and Velvet had some sort of development in their relationship.

Ruby: Well am fine, other than the fact that the boy I wanted to ask to the dance already has a girlfriend, or even someone to go to the dance with.

Rin: Well your wrong about the first thing, the two aren't going out, they decided to stay as friends, so you still have a chance.

Ruby: (sad) but why he chose me over Velvet, they're already kissed for who knows how many times!

Rin: (to herself) yeah I need to question her about that. (To Ruby) Why is that a reason he wouldn't chose you?

Ruby was shocked by this as she turns to face Rin, It was clear that Ruby had just been crying as her eyes were red and swollen.

Ruby: what do you mean?

Rin: You listed a reason by he would pick Velvet, you didn't give me a reason why he wouldn't chose you.

Ruby: Well...he doesn't know how I feel and I haven't even asked him to the dance, so those two are reasons against me.

Rin: Then let's fix that!

Ruby: you don't mean...

Rin: Yep. Tell him exactly how you feel and ask him to the dance!

Ruby: I don't know...maybe am not good enough to be-

Rin: Don't say that! You are the nicest and most caring person that Shirou and I have ever met, There is no way that Shirou will say no to you.

Ruby was about to give her a response but then there was a knock at the door. This caught the two by surprise. Rin opens the door to see a familiar rabbit Faunus, standing outside with a smile and wearing her uniform.

Velvet: Can I speak to the pair of you?

(Meanwhile)

Our shirtless Hero was taken by the blond idiot to his team's dormitory. When he entered he was placed and told to stay sat on the bed. Jaune then left, he returned with Ren, the boy was in nothing but a pink towel, he was also place next to shirou. The moment he was placed down, shirou could see him try to reach his own clothes but was stopped by Jaune speaking.

Jaune: Ren, Shirou am just gonna come out and say it, you two are one of my best friends, these past few mouths I feel like we're bounded, even though Ren doesn't say much and Shirou and I rarely speak due to him being on different teams but darn it, I consider you two the brothers I never had!