Servant and Master

(Shirou'sPOV)

It was dark. There was no colour or light, I walked alone in this darkness. I then heard the clash of blades behind me, I turn and start running to the noise.

Arriving at the location. There was no longer a void but an endless ocean that I stood on. The skies were clear and the sun was setting down. I look back to the sea and see two things. The first were statues. I recognize some.

The first was Lancer or Cú. He was completely made of stone, held his spear resting on his shoulder. He faced towards the falling sun. The next statue was of Gilgamesh. Wearing his kingly robes and holding a stone book on his hand with his great axe on the other. He was facing the sun. The other five were unknown to me but they didn't face the sun. But the last one was Assassin.

He faced the sun. But his statue was cracked and chipped at where I sliced him.

Shirou: (thought) So this is where the servants are recorded. I'm sorry Kiritsugu.

I move past the all the servants and it all faded away, again I was in darkness but the noise of swords clashing still persisted. I moved until I was again in another place but...

Shirou: Why are you here!

Fear, anger, guilt and more pierced my heart. My eyes widen to reflect the flames of 'Hell' again. The buildings fallen and destroyed, the screams of the helpless and dying deafen my ears. But there was something different. Two figures that shouldn't be here.

One was a swordwoman, she had blond hair, emerald green eyes and wore a blue dress with silver armour on top. She held a hilt of a sword with no blade.

Shirou: (thought) I know her! But from where! Who are you?

The other was Faker?
The shadow still covered him and he was fighting against the swordwoman, he had a sinister laugh and his weapons was the most confusing thing about him.

Shirou: (thought) Those aren't Kanshou and Bakuya. They're claws?

Faker held his black, sharp claws that were twisted and emitted hate, anger, envy and lust. I sneak to get closer and hear their conversation.

Faker: Hahaha You keep trying to defeat me bitch but I'm omnipotent in this mind! You'll never save him!

Swordwoman: True I may never defeat you or save my master but I'LL SHOW HIM YOUR TRUE NATURE AVENGER!

Faker: What are you on about? Whatever next time give me a proper work out Saber.

Shirou: (thought) Saber? Saber! How could I have forgotten my own servant, the women that's saved me, served me and fought for me.

I watch him hold his claw high readying to finish off Saber. I move out of my hiding place and shout to get Faker's attention.

Shirou: Faker! Leave her alone!

Faker: What!? How are you here? You sow you brought him here! I guess I'll have to leave, to bad I really liked this body but I guess I can still kill you and take the body!

Faker then leaps to me, I try summon my twin blades but they didn't appear. He was going to cut me but when I looked at him again, he was blocked by Saber's invisible sword.

Shirou: Saber!

Saber: Shirou it's so good to see you again. Please let me deal with this trash.

She pushes Faker back and prepares for the defense. Faker moves around and starts laughing.

Faker: What do you think your doing! There's no point fighting me! I'm god here! Protecting the boy won't make your job any easier.

Saber: That's why he'll be leaving. Shirou I brought you here to show you that this 'Faker' isn't your ally or your friend. His real identity is Avenger! And all he wants is the destruction of you, Rin and the rest of humanity. You have to leave!