His Death

(CCT Tower)

(Ironwood'sPOV)

This is bad. An attack on the tower when it was meant to be a time of celebration and relaxation. I enter the building and talk to the head guard.

Ironwood: What's happened.

H Guard: An intruder got passed us all, without any one of noticing but it seems that another intruder intercepted the first one.

Ironwood: Then why haven't you gotten your men up there to apprehend the two!

H Guard: Sorry sir, but none of the men want to go in due to the power of the two. Here sir.

The Head Guard passed me his scroll, I watch a video from a camera of the two fighting. It only showed a few seconds, as the camera was destroyed soon after, but the ferocity of the two was concerning, could these be the beings that Ozpin mentioned. I look at him as I give his scroll back.

Ironwood: Fine, if none of the men will go to the floor, then I'll go in alone!

H Guard: Sir.

They let me pass, I walk to the elevator and wait, I hear the sound of clanging and loud explosions.

Ironwood: Blades?And explosion.

The doors opens too reveal the two still going at it. I crouch and hid behind one of the tables. I lean my head out and listen to them.

???: (shocked)...Kiritsugu!

Kiritsugu: How do you know my name!

I saw the man named 'Kiritsugu' was angered by this but was also very surprised. I was about to intervene the two but I watched the unnamed one drop his bow and charge to the other.

Kiritsugu: Time Alter: Decuple Excel!

He shouts this and then he disappeared, but he quickly appeared behind the bowman, the latter noticed the noise of a gun being reloaded and turned. He was surprised but ran at the man, in a blink, he was already in front of Kiritsugu. One had a gun pointed at the man at blank range, while the other had a small black blade that wasn't going to reach its target. I knew the winner at that moment.

However, I watched a miracle as turquoise sparks surround the blade. It concentrates itself to extend the black blade's length. I hear a gun shot and a flesh being cut. I look other to see the two men just standing there, one had a great sword inside them while the other had a visible hole from one end of their body to the other, near where his heart would be.

They look at each other, both coughing up blood, one however had a neutral expression. The unknown man just drops his weapon and the other follows his example.

Kiritsugu: A new trick I see.

???: It seems like a tie Assassin.

Kiritsugu: A tie? Ha! You clearly could have won Archer. So what stopped you?

Archer: What do you mean, I gave it my all. I used all my prana and energy on this fight.

Kiritsugu: Fine, I believe that you did use all your all your prana, that you had. So what happened to the rest?

Archer: oh you noticed that I wasn't using all my strength. I'll admit, I lied, this body took a lot of prana to create, so I could only use about 30% of my total power against you.

Ironwood: (thought) What! He can be three times stronger than me was now! I really need to find the source of their strength and find a way to use it!

Kiritsugu: So in the end we both lost. It is clear that both of us are near death but without a master, you'll die and I'll live.

Archer: Meaning?