Walking With A Bunny

(Beacon Night)

(3POV)

While the team slept, the evil trio where scheming in their dorm.

Emerald: and finally Shirou Emiya.

Cinder: ah the boy that is being named the blacksmith of Beacon. They say he's as invincible as Pyrrha Nickos.

Mercury: He's strong, smart and chivalrous but he's hiding something.

Cinder: Oh, do tell.

Emerald: The records states that his semblance is the power to create blades with his aura.

Mercury: but during the fight he clearly was adjusting his body's strength. So that's something his record doesn't say.

Emerald: Also he knows about Mercury's legs.

Mercury: No, he is suspicious about me and probably you as well.

Cinder: Does he match the description that Roman gave us.

Emerald: Yeah, he is, so this guy took on caster and lived.

Mercury: am sorry to say this cinder but I doubt you could defeat him. I mean if he goes all out then non of us stand a chance.

Cinder: You maybe right...wait, you mentioned that he has a form of chivalry.

Mercury: Yeah, he dropped his weapons to make it a fair fight, some sort of code, why you ask?

Cinder: Because we can take advantage of this, it is a weakness to be merciful or kind to your enemies don't you agree Assassin?

Assassin materializes and is visible.

Assassin: Yes, kindness is a weakness, so what's my mission?

Cinder: I need you to do a job for me on Sunday, but until then, do a bit of spy work on anyone that maybe a threat to our plan.

Assassin: Understood, but what about Emiya? Should I not kill him?

Cinder: Now now, there is no need to rush, he alone won't be able to stop what is going to happen.

Assassin: Fine, I'll do my job.

Mercury: wait what are we meant to do?

Cinder: be patient my dear Mercury, we have a fun weekend ahead of us.

Location change of chibi Assassin sneaking across the screen

(Some Forest outside Vale)

A bullhead is seen above a forest, the doors open to show a team of five, it non other than team CFVY and Shirou.

Coco: you prepared for the jump?

Shirou: yeah, don't worry about me I got this.

Yatsuhashi: How is your landing strategy like?

Shirou: I just jump and I land, that simple.

Velvet: But isn't that dangerou-

However before Velvet could state her concern to our protagonist, he just jumps off the bullhead.

Shirou: Seeeee yyyoouu ddoowwn tthheerree!!

Coco: that idiot, come on team, let's go!

They all follow Shirou as they jump down, they all use their own landing strategies, shirou on the other hand just lands without an issue. They all land near Shirou.

Shirou: don't you think your landing strategies are a bit too loud.

Fox: (sarcastically) Oh sorry we can't reinforce our bones to be as strong as steel.