Evil's Worries

(Vale: Warehouse Night)

(3rdPOV)

Gilgamesh enters a large meeting room with a small light, that is only able to cover the centre of the room. A long table is located underneath the light source, there is seven other people in the room that Gilgamesh just entered. They all watch him enter.

One was a woman with black hair and amber eyes as she wore a red dress, next to her was a green haired girl with red eyes, and on the other side was sliver haired boy. Sat on the table was Neo, with a smirk, next to her was Roman just looking bored. On one end of the table was a blue haired man, he as red eyes and wore blue tights and had a red spear. One the other side there was a man that wore a combat suit with a red hood, his face was masked by his hood but his lower face was visible to see a tanned skin and some of his hair was low enough to show snow white hair.

Red hood: Caster, what took you so long?

Gilgamesh: I went to get some food that wasn't shit Assassin.

Roman: (sarcastically) do you really think my cooking is that bad? am hurt.

Amber eyes: stop your bickering! Gilgamesh what actually took you so long?

Gilgamesh: The boy that attacked Roman was very strong, his 'semblance' almost matched my Noble Phantom.

Roman: I still don't get that kid, he just creates swords out of nowhere! What do you think Lancer?

Lancer: I swear that sounds familiar but...it couldn't be him?

Amber eyes: Well tell me! If this person has a name then tell me!

Gilgamesh: You don't have to worry about him anyway Cinder, I killed him, but I believe he was a spirit instead of a human.

Cinder: Fine, But for the sake of curiosity just tell me his name.

Lancer: (mockingly) Or are names beneath the King of Heroes?

Gilgamesh: Shut up you mongrel! (Sighs) His name was Shirou Emiya.

Lancer/Assassin: EMIYA?!

Roman: woh! You two know this kid? Well you knew this kid.

Lancer: wait Roman describe him!

Roman: Red hair, golden eyes, above average build and white skin.

Neo: (scroll) And very handsome!

Roman: What have I told you about complementing the enemy!

Neo: (scroll) Fine!!! Just saying!

Lancer: (shock) Oh God it is the kid! How on earth did he get here! Wait Goldie was there a tanned bowman with him!

Gilgamesh: No.

Roman: Does it count if he turned into a tanned, white haired and silver eyed man when I killed him?

Lancer: Then that bastard is here!! Damn my Luck!!

Assassin: The way you described him, then he must be a counter guardian.

Cinder: a what?

Lancer: (slams head on table) a human who gave up their afterlife to be as strong as one of us in life but it sucks to be one. (To assassin) How do you know?

Assassin: because I am one and your not wrong, it does suck to be one. And by your description Roman you just met a counter guardian. We all lose our pigments, we develop white hair and our skin becomes tanned, most lose their eye colour to silver.

Lancer: Well if that arrogant Bowman was inside the kid, then I doubt that he's dead.

Gilgamesh: You mongrel, are you questioning my eyes, he was dead.