Assassin vs Archer

(Vale Night)

(Assassin's POV)

I jumps from roof to roof, quickly making my way to the CCT Tower to complete the mission that I was given by the mistress, I of course was in spirit form, to avoid anyone from seeing me.

I finally arrived, I walk pass the guards, them not noticing me. I was told not to kill any of them, as it would complicate the mission. I wait for the guard patrolling the elevator to walk away, when he does I enter the elevator and exist spirit form, I pressed the bottom and stayed still.

Suddenly the doors open before it actually reached the communication centre. I quickly enter spirit form and I watch two guards enter.

Guard1: So Michel, how old is Shirley now?

My eyes widen in surprise, as memories rush into my head of a girl, these memories felt foreign but yet familiar. My attention was take back to the men in front of me.

Guard2: She just become 7 last week, you should have seen her face when we showed her the cake we got her.

Guard1: Man, they do grow fast. I mean I remember when my boy was just child, and now he's going to college. Dude cherish the moment or else they'll just become memories.

Guard2: Yeah your right. I would do anything to see my baby girl smile.

The two guards laughed, both having nostalgic thoughts, I just stand there annoyed at them. To have such fruitful lives, without having to suffer like I did, I thought it was unfair but didn't kill them.

The two guards then leave, I push the bottom again and wait in silence. In a short time, I reach the floor. I leave the elevator as I look around. I see the objective, I got closer and pulled out the scroll, I was about to put the electric in the computer until I heard a familiar rough voice.

???: What do you think your doing Assassin? Or should I say Counter Guardian.

I turn to see the man that I've worked with many times, the only other person I respected for his efficiency during work.

I see his silver hair pulled back, is copper like skin and his cold eyes that matched the colour of his hair. He was wearing his usual combat suit but had a red shroud covering both his arms, it also hung around his waist.

Assassin: I could be asking you the same thing, how did you find me? My presence concealment ability should have made me invisible to your senses.

Archer: True the assassin class has that ability, but your ability doesn't actually make you invisible. I saw you spying on the idiot. So I followed you.

Assassin: you couldn't have, I was in spirit form.

Archer: Yeah, that would be the case, but we're both Counter Guardians, we can sense each other, we both may have our masters but our true master is that Entity.

Assassin: Fine, you found me, but what's up with your getup, last time we met, you wore the traditional white cape, so what's up with the holy shrouds.

Archer: Oh these, they were a gift in life, but I only wear them when I'm summoned as a Servant. Assassin answer the question, What are you doing here?

Assassin: isn't that obvious, I'm doing the job I was given. Why do you plan to stop me?

Archer: I usually don't care, but since your probably in league with Caster, tell me. Are your masters good or evil.

Assassin: That is a foolish question, have you forgotten, there is no such thing as Good and Evil, there is only choice, resolve and consequence. It is humans that decide if those actions are 'good' or 'evil'.