After School Activity

(Beacon)

(3POV)

All the members of team CFVY and Shirou were making their way to their first class of the day until they noticed a sign on Professor Port's door, stating that all students that have him for morning class to go to the combat room for this lesson. They where confused but still followed the instructions and found themselves sitting in an arena wait for the Professor to start his lesson.

Port: Is everyone here? Great now I may begin, for the longest time I have only brought in small Grimm into lessons but today I have requested this room to fight a Grimm of abnormal size compared to the rests.

The people in the class that where about to go to sleep suddenly got up in surprise to the news. Shirou heard some whispering while Port was explaining how he had slain many big beasts before.

Student 1: ha for a second I actually thought that he was finally going to have an interesting lesson

Student 2: your right, I mean I least one of us get to fight an Ursa or something bigger.

Shirou then leaned to these students that he noticed where older than him and when he did they also noticed that he was young.

Shirou: is Professor Port's lesson always also this boring?

Student 1: your a second year right? How haven't you've had him until now?

Shirou: well I got moved up an year and got transferred into a team here as a punishment for destroying the courtyard.

Student 2: that was you? The front of the school looks like a small army gone through it but your saying that you did that, for what reason?

Shirou: Me and my teammate had a fight so she and I fought and let's just say that there is more things to fear than Ms Goodwitch.

Port: YOU three, as you were talking I believe, that it will be you three will fight the Ursa Major.

Student 1/2: Shit I don't want to fight that!

Shirou: Professor...

Port: what is it Mr Emiya?

Shirou: It wasn't them that were talking, they were actually trying to stop me from talking.

Port: is this true you two?!

They turn to shirou who nods with a determined face and smile, they turn to Port and then nod as well.

Port: Fine, due to your request and your circumstances of being in my class, I will allow you to fight the beast alone.

Class: WAIT WHAT?!!

Shirou left the stadium and went into the changing room and entered into the arena and readied himself, the whole class started to shout in protest when they saw that Shirou didn't have a weapon as the Ursa Major walked in.

Coco: SHIROU WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR WEAPON

Velvet:SHIROU IT ISNT WISE TO FIGHT THAT THING WITHOUT A WEAPON

Shirou just smiled at the worries and cries and he projected his twin blades and gets into a fighting stance. The student were whispering to each at his ability to create weapons.

Coco: Holy Oum Velvet I believe that he was a similar semblance to yours!

Fox: so what he can make weapons?

Yatsuhashi: there must be a weakness to this semblance.

But to everyone's surprise shirou project a great sword almost as tall as himself and threw it towards the Grimm but it landed in front of it, everyone including the Ursa was confused at his actions.