Chapter 3

~Galaxy Steve's pov~

Me and Void Steve followed the trail the Galaxy sword made and it led to a very populated area, there were players everywhere and they all looked different and weird.

We couldn't see Sabre so far so we split into small groups to find him, I'm with Alex, Rainbow, and Light.

After a while, Yellow Steve came running to us, "I think we found him," He said, we followed him and he led us to a not so crowded area, there were people here and there but not many.

After looking around we finally spot Sabre with some other players, three girls and six boys, they seemed friendly and Sabre seemed to know them.

I turn to see Rainbow and Light with shocked faces and looking at one of the guys, "Light, is that Lucas?" Rainbow asks him to which Light nods his head.

I look at the boy and see that he matches the description of what the others have described Lucas as, a boy with blond hair, blue eyes, wearing a black and red colour scheme attire.

The others have caught with us but at that time Sabre along with the other players went into a large barn, we hear a loud roar until large dragons fly out with the players riding them along with two entities flying beside them.

Those who could fly flew a ways behind them while others rode horseback or one of the beings flying carried them.

At one point they landed at what looks like an outpost, we fly down to see what they are doing.

They all get off the dragons gracefully except one of them, she had purple hair and was mostly wearing black (I ain't graceful hoomans :P), "You okay Queen?" We heard the girl in pink and white ask her, "I'm ooooooookay!!!!!" (To those who get the reference, I love you :D) The one named Queen said dragging on the 'o' in okay.

"And why are we stopping?" The boy in red asked, "Well Shark is a marine hybrid and gets airsick," Explains the boy in green, 'That must suck,' I thought to myself.

After a few hours, we are flying again, 'Where are they going?' I asked myself, I look down to see if everyone was okay and with us and luckily everyone is.

~Time Skip~

'This is taking too long,' I thought with a tired look on my face, we have been flying for hours and that guy in the blue does not look too happy.

We finally make it to a large kingdom, bigger than any we have ever seen. There were people of all kinds here, hybrids, players, entities, steves, and more, we've never seen a place this diverse.

They land their dragons and follow the purple-haired girl inside a giant castle, we can't go in because there are not many places to hide and there are a large amount of people in there, we decided to send Ghost, Purple, and Yellow to explore the castle.

~Ghost Steve's pov~

As me, Purple, and Yellow sneak into the castle, I turn invisible and Purple and Yellow map out the castle as I stay and see what they are talking about.

"It's nice to see you again, Sabre. There's finally another sane person in this place," Says the monotoned voice of a girl that looks like 'Queen' but her colors are reversed, "It's nice to see you too, Inverse," Sabre says to her, 'So her name is Inverse? I'll take note of that,' I thought to myself.

I see a Shadow Steve enter the room and panic a little from Sabre's past experiences with Shadow Steves. "Hey Shadow," Sabre greets him, "H-Hi Sabre," Said the Shadow Steve (This is my version of him and I'm not changing it >:D).

'How can Sabre be so chill with a Shadow Steve?' I asked myself. When I see what he is holding I calm a little, he was holding a lot of fresh cookies, he sat on the couch next to a weird looking chicken, it was brown with white spots on it, he shared one of the cookies with it.

After the chicken ate the cookie it clicked at the Shadow Steve then jumped from the couch and went upstairs, soon we all hear a loud squawk that just kept ongoing.

~Yellow Steve's pov~

I was mapping the North and East sides while Purple was mapping the South and West sides of the castle, Ghost stayed to see what they were talking about and if we can get info on what this place is and who they were.

I was running around with a piece of paper in my hand and soon I came to the hallway that led to the main hall of the castle, I hear the small pattering of tiny feet and turn to see a brown chicken with white spots.

"Hi there little chicken," I say to it, it just looks at me then it lets out a loud and high pitched squawk, startled I run away.

~Sabre's pov~

We stop talking when we hear a loud squawk, "That's an alert, hide da Shadow, hide my cake, and everyone panic!" Queen says while pushing Shadow into the kitchen and no one knows where her cake is.

"I really am one of the few sane people here," I say as I watch Queen run around the room screaming.

"Why don't we just see what caused Speckles to squawk, sister," Inverse suggest to her, "Great idea! Speckles! Mommy's coming!!!!" She yells and runs to where Speckles is.

'This is absolute havoc,' I thought to myself as I, along with some others, followed Queen and Inverse upstairs.

~Origin Steve's pov~

'What is taking them so long, I know this place is big but it can't be that big,' I thought to myself, just then Yellow Steve runs up to us with a slightly panicked face.

"Yellow, what happened?" I heard Blue Steve ask him with a concerned face.

"I was mapping the castle and when I was done, this weird chicken came up to me and started squawking really loudly and it scared the crap out of me!" He explained to us, 'Can a chicken be that scary?' I thought to myself getting a glare from Alex knowing she read my mind.

"What did the chicken look like?" Rainbow Steve asks him, "It was brown with white spots and it looked like a girl but I'm not sure," Yellow Steve said casting his eyes down.

Green Steve put a hand on Yellow's shoulder, "It's okay, Yellow," He said to him trying to comfort him.

Soon Purple and Ghost Steve came out of the castle, Purple was confused while Ghost was a little panicked.

"What happened in there, Ghost?" Light Steve asked him, he thought of an explanation and how to word it for a while.

"Well... Sabre knows everyone in there and there's a Shadow Steve in there but he doesn't seem like a threat, there are more people in there but I didn't get to see who else was there," He explained, 'A Shadow Steve? How is there a friendly Shadow Steve?' I asked myself.

"Well, at least we know what is basically in there," Nightmare Steve comments, we all nod in agreement, "But what now?" Alex asks, 'That is a good question what do we do?' I ask myself.

We think for a moment until someone speaks up, "We wait a while, we confront Sabre in a day or so," Overseer says and we all agree. We look around the kingdom for a place to stay until we confront Sabre.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The chicken in this chapter is actually a breed of chicken, I will give a shout out to whoever guesses it first, her name gives a hint. And random fact she exists in real life and I love her! :D

Hope you liked the chapter! :D