Chapter 5

Before the story, I'm not doing ships in this story but I will make another series and each ship will get their own story, the ones I'm going to start on once I finished the Peace Keeper series are FavremyDark, TheLightSpike, and 09BossBow, so... yeah... sorry if you are disappointed because there are no ships. ;-;

~Rainbow Steve's pov~

I woke up in the hotel room we were staying in, Blue and Light were up already. Light was trying to wake up Silver but Silver wanted to sleep in so we let him be, I didn't see Blue anywhere and this made me kinda worried. "Hey, Light? Wheres Blue?" I ask the white steve, "I think he went to get us some food," Light said as he went to wake up Silver.

I got out of bed and got ready for what we were going to do today. It took a while to wake up Silver but afterward, we went downstairs to see everyone in the lobby waiting. I see Blue with Prof. Red, Purple Steve, Galaxy Steve, and Alex, they were eating breakfast and all of the stuff are things I've never seen before.

Me, Light, and Silver walk over to Blue when he waved us over, he gave us some of the food, "Thanks Blue, what is it?" I ask him, "Well the person said that they were scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon," Blue said. I tried the bacon and loved it, I think Silver did too because he asked for more bacon.

After breakfast, we went outside to see what to do, there were a lot of different shops and stuff, "What do we do?" I heard Nightmare ask, we all shrugged and looked around and chose a direction we were going to go in. Once we got to our destination we saw a beautiful garden full of flowers and trees we've never seen before, there were large statues of different animals that, again, we've never seen before, some we have like a few dragons and weird-looking horses but most we have never seen before.

We look around in awe, "This place is so cool!" I heard Blue say, "Why thank you, it took a lot of thinking to choose what went where and what the animals were going to be," We all heard a female voice say. We all look and see that 'Queen' person standing there, she looked at us then looked as if she was thinking, "I've never seen people like you before, are you new?!" She asked us excitedly, "Um... Yes, we were looking for our friend because we wanted his help," Overseer explains to her, "Storytime?" She asked us, "Fine," Guardian sighs.

~Time Skip~

After explaining to her what our situation is I think she understood, "So let me get this straight, you all offended a friend of yours causing him to leave and you want to find him to not only make things right with him but ask him for help about this legend thing?" She clarified, "Yep that's pretty much it," I said to her, "And who is this friend of yours?" She asked us, "Well his name is Sabre," Galaxy Steve said, She kinda looked at him and Void for a moment, "One second please," She said then went to the other side of the garden.

~Queen's pov~

Oh god... I was having flashbacks to when I had my dimension, and these flashbacks are NOT good ones, there bad ones, dark memories like memories black like blackhole (To those who get this reference, I thank you), it sucks you into it's darkness and its hard to escape. I have to go back before they think that I think badly of them.

~Rainbow's pov~

After a few minutes, Queen came back with a smile on her face, "You okay?" Blue asks her, "I'm perfectly fine!" She said, "And who's your friend again?" She asked, "Sabre," Alex said, "Oh Sabre?! We go way back like we went on adventures together well in almost all of them he was killed but he respawned," Queen said as if it was normal, "So do you know where he is?" Light Steve asked her, "Of course follow me!" She said then started running towards the castle.

After losing her almost five times and having to remind her what we were doing we got to the castle, "Is this where Sabre is staying?" Origin asks her in disbelief, "Well he is one of my closest friends so I made him a room here," She explained and walked to the door before stopping, "Wait, rules... Don't touch my cake, don't touch Speckles unless you are petting her gently, and DON'T touch Shadow... Okay?" She just when from demonic to super happy, we just nod our heads and followed her in.

The castle was like how Ghost, Yellow, and Purple described it, it was mostly made of stone or something like that, there were different colors for each side of the room and a large living space in the middle of the room, it looked really nice.

I look to the long bed thing (A couch) and saw Sabre, Lucas, and some others sitting there, they were watching two other players do... something, they had these weird things in their hands and they were focused on a weird square thing and the things on it were constantly changing like the things on the square thing were alive (TV and videogames). "Hey, guys!" Queen greeted them, "Hey, Queen," They all said still watching the square thing.

Queen walked over to Sabre and started poking him, "Sabre Sabre Sabre Sabre Sab-" "What?!" He said while looking at her, "There are these people who were looking for you and stuff," She said while pointing to us, he followed where her hand was pointing and saw us, "I'll be in my room."

~Sabre's pov~

Of course, they would have come but why are the evil steves here? I sigh as I got to my room closing and locking the door behind me. A few seconds later I hear knocking on the door, "Hey, Sabre?" It was Rainbow Steve, "What do you want Rainbow?" I ask him and anyone else that was out there, "Look, Sabre, we didn't mean to make you angry or upset, we were just worried," Alex said, "How did you even find me?" I asked them, "Well Sabre, you're still merged with the Galaxy sword and that helped me and Void find you," Galaxy said.

I sigh and lean against the door, "Why did you try and find me? I don't really do anything," I said, "Sabre you do a lot of things, you helped us so much, we don't know how to thank you," Alex said, "And Sabre we need your help," Rainbow said, "With what?" I asked them a little curious, "It involves an old legend," Galaxy said, I get up from the floor, I hesitated, and unlock the door and look at them, they all had a hopeful look in their eyes, "Fine, I'm listening."

I now active on my Deviant Art account, I'm mostly posting art so please go check it out :)

My username is still End Queen but there is no space. Ok have a good day and stay safe and healthy.