Chapter 2

~3rd person~

"Sabre."

The steves and Alex look to Overseer. Trying to find Sabre is an impossible task and not only that but the city realm is far away from where they are, how Sabre will get there is beyond them. The city also is a whole lot different than the outer lands of Minecraftia, so even if they got there, where would they start?

"Okay, how will we find Sabre? We know he is going to live with Lucas but where is Lucas?" Light Steve asks the important and obvious questions.

"Who is Lucas?" Galaxy Steve asks. Some of the steves and Faceless realize that most of the steves, as well as Alex, had no idea who Lucas was.

"Well, Lucas is Sabre's cousin and used to help the steves with Sabre but he moved to the city for some reason, he didn't tell us why tho," Rainbow Steve explains, everyone hums in understanding.

"Did Lucas say where he was going in the city?" Alex asks the steves, "No, he just upped and left one day," Light Steve said.

"Wait, is Sabre still merged with the Galaxy sword? (Imagine it's still around because I want it to be and it's my story :P)" Void Steve asks.

A look of realisation takes its place on Galaxy Steve's face, "Your right! We have a way to find Sabre!" He says excitedly.

"Wait, guys?" Everyone hears the voice of Ghost Steve and turn their attention to him, "What if he doesn't want to help us?" He adds. No one had thought that, what if he didn't want to help?

"Well, it's part of Sabre's nature, he helps no matter what," Alex says with determination, the others nod their heads in agreement.

"Well then let's try and find Sabre," Rainbow Steve says and everyone nods their heads and follow Galaxy Steve and Void Steve in the, supposed, direction that Sabre went.

~Sabre's pov~

'The steves and Alex will be fine, their all-powerful beings while I'm just a player,' I thought to myself with a sigh.

It was a long walk until I reached the transportation station that goes throughout all of Minecraftia, from The Great City to the Lovely World, from the Dessert to the forest, and from the outer lands to the city.

It will take a long time but some of my old friends came here to not only help me get there but keep me company.

I look around to find them and get tackled by someone, "Sabre!" I know that voice, "Hey Moose," I greet him, I look over to see more of my friends as well as some I've never seen before.

One of them is wearing a pink and white sweater with light blue jean-shorts with a pink flower crown. She had blond hair and emerald green eyes and brown boots.

The other had a white and royal blue sweater, with white shorts, and had a royal blue flower crown. She had brown hair that faded into a blond, and she also had royal blue and white sneakers.

One boy had a red hoodie with white strings, with light blue jeans, and red, white, and yellow sneakers. He had black hair and eyes, and he also had a red and yellow backward baseball hat.

The last boy had a black hoodie with a white symbol on it with a white stripe at the bottom of the sleeves, he had dark blue jeans, black and white shoes, dark brown hair, light blue eyes, and wore a white and black backward baseball hat.

They all seemed friendly, but you never know.

I look around and see Lucas, "Hey Lucas," I say and gave my cousin a hug.

"Family reunion!!!" I hear someone shout behind me, "Hey Queen," I greet the over-excited queen, "Hi!" She greets.

"Who are they?" I ask pointing to the players I've never seen before, some of them sigh then I realize why.

"Well this is Little Kelly and Carly, they are princesses from the Magical Kingdom, who are witches but friendly witches, who are my best friends and have helped me with spell related things, like one time I turned into a parrot and-" She started but was interrupted by Shark.

"Okay, this is Little Ropo and Jack they are superheroes for the city and have saved the world many times, Ropo has powers like flight, shoot lasers from his eyes, and has superstrength while Jack has a suit that a techno genius made for him that can also shoot lasers and-" At this point, Lucas tapes her mouth shut.

"We don't need the full story, Queen," Little Carly says, Queen just shrugs her shoulders and walks away until she starts to panic about something.

"What is it, Queen?" Ropo asks her, she takes out a book and quill and writes in a book, 'How will I eat my cake?!' She wrote, "You can take the tape off, you know," I say to her and she does so.

~Time Skip~

"So how are we getting to Queen's kingdom, exactly?" I ask everyone, "We like to fly cause it takes less time, me and Jack can fly on our own while you, Kelly, Carly, Lucas, Shark, Moose, Nathan, and Queen ride dragons," Ropo explains to me.

We walk into a large stable and see not horses but large, beautiful dragons, "Wow," was all I could say, "It took a lot of breeding to get them to look like this," Queen says looking proud of herself.

We all get on our dragons and start to fly to Queen's kingdom, at some point we stopped because Shark gets airsick from being one from the ocean, and soon we are off again to the city where I can finally get away from the steves and all of those shenanigans.