Chapter 19

~Rain's pov~

Wha... WHAT!? Where is the last piece?! It's supposed to be right here! I ran around the meadow trying to find the piece but to no avail. I looked back at the others to see some were looking around for the piece as well except Alex, who was checking up on Sabre, Galaxy was just checking everywhere, "I think I found something," He said then pressed a button which made the whole cave rumble.

After a while and the rumbling stopped, the walls of the maze slid down into the floor, everyone was confused about what happened. I turned to the other groups, "Did you guys find the piece?! Please say you did," I say in worry, they all shook their heads no. I turned back to my group and saw Origin put Sabre on his back again, "What happened to Sabre?" Light asked in worry, "We don't know, he was doing fine until he wasn't," Nightmare explained, "I think we need to get him out of here," Alex said with a worried look on her face.

We started to run to the exit and stopped when we got outside the cave, "Sabre?" Positive said to him while lightly shaking his shoulder, "Is he broken?" Queen asked us, I shrug my shoulders not knowing what's happening. We started to make our way back to the kingdom, we all stopped when we heard screaming from the kingdom's direction, "No no no!" Queen yelled and ran back to the kingdom with us following.

When we got there, there was fire everywhere, people were trying to put out all of the fires, some people were injured and it made me wonder who or what did all of this. We went up the stairs to the castle to see absolute chaos, "I'm used to seeing fire in here but not out there!" Queen screeched while pushing some people out the door was loads of shalker boxes, "What's in the shalker boxes?" I ask her, "Lots of water buckets. Go put Sabre in the Tier Admin Stronghold, he will be safe there," She said then got two more shalker boxes, putting water buckets in one, then splash potions and books with feathers in the other after she put them in her pack and ran out the door.

I went back outside to see the others running around trying their best to put out the fires and heal people, I then saw Origin, Alex, and Galaxy standing on the sidelines with Sabre, "Guys, follow me, I know where to put Sabre for the time being!" I yelled as I ran to them, they nodded their heads and followed me. We ran through the chaos towards the stronghold, the building had some holes in it but not as many, there were two of them there and they took Sabre to a place where he can rest and recover from whatever happened to him.

~Time Skip~

We all sat down on the couch exhausted, "Damage reports?" Captain Sparklez said, "Well let's see, crop fields are destroyed, ten major buildings are completely destroyed and need to be rebuilt, so many people are injured that we don't have enough potions or room in hospitals to help them all, the Tier Admin Stronghold has major holes in it, and get ready for this... the pieces are gone," Queen read off the list in one of the books, "And I'm sure that not all of it," Sparklez said which Queen only nodded, "Wait the pieces are gone?!" Galaxy screamed standing from where he was sitting, "Not all of them," Inverse held up the Void piece and had a slight smirk on her face.

Some of the others left to make plans on what and how to do things, some of the Tier Admins brought Sabre back to the castle, he looked a little bit better but still a little bit distant, after bringing him here they left. Alex got up and sat next to Sabre, it was just now that I realized how small he was, he's smaller than me!

I look back at everyone, "What are we gonna do? We only have one piece now," I said, everyone starts to think, "Inverse you were here when all of this happened, who or what did this?" Overseer asked her, she seemed to think for a while, "For one Demon was here, two he had an army of lower demons, and lastly he had someone with him, someone I wish to not talk about," She explained to us, "We have to do something, we... we need to get those pieces back!" I said and the others seemed to agree.

After getting some more information about where these things went, we started to pack for the journey and maybe fight. Ever since we got back, Alex hasn't left Sabre's side, I think she sees him as like her child now, that nice tho. Lucas also seems worried about Sabre but he is not as clingy as Alex.

I looked back at my bag to see I had everything, I pulled the bag over my shoulder and checked with everyone to see if they were ready, once they were Lucas went to get dragons for himself and Sabre, Alex was going to ride with him to make sure he would be okay. After making sure we were going in the right direction, we went to alert the others that we were leaving, we saw them in the square with some people around them, "Hey, we are gonna go so... yeah..." I said to them, "Okay, be safe. I'm staying here because I need to help rebuild this place," Queen said not looking up from her book.

With that, we all took off into the sky in the direction of where Demon, his army, and this other person went. After flying for hours we reached a plain but after a little while the grass and dirt changed into magma blocks, netherrack, lava, and nether bricks and in the middle of it all was a large fortress, this has to be where they are and where the pieces are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok... so... sorry this is a little late...

Anyways, expect an A/N sometime today for my new discord server that is for my wattpad stories. :)

- End Queen