Chapter 22

This will be a little short because it's like 11 PM right now... At least I did update... And I'm just gonna write it but not edit... because yeh...

~Queen's pov~

I got off my phone and went back to the others, "I called some old friends of mine and some agreed to help rebuild this place, thankfully," I explain to them when I got to them, "How long until they get here?" Null asks, "I called them and they said they were already walking here and will be here soon," I tell them and take out my book and quill that has all of the damaged buildings in it.

It had been almost half an hour and still, the builders weren't here yet. I was talking with everyone on other things when I heard someone yell in shock, "What the f*** happened here!?" I turn to see Tommy looking around in disbelieve, I explain to them and give them books with the buildings that need fixing and rebuilding.

The group I was in was Phil, Techno, Skeppy, Bad, Ranboo, and Tubbo. The seven of us have fixed at least four buildings now and the kingdom was already looking better. I let out a sigh when we take a break and sit on the scaffolding, "Hey Queen?" I turn and see Bad looking at me, "Yeah, what's up?" I ask him, "Okay so I found this thing in the ground and it looks like a red egg but I have no idea what it is or where it came from," Bad explained to me, "I think for right now just leave it be, I'll take a look at it when stuff here is taken care of," I explain and he nods his head.

We get back to work with fixing and rebuilding everything, I wanted to do this because it is good to renew everything every once and a while or everything will get boring quickly. We met up back at the castle, no one bothered to fix it because it just fixes itself, we sat on the couch and talked for a while, it was nice to talk with them after many years.

We gave them many food and supplies for the trip back, I offered to teleport them but they refused. I and a few others waved as they walked out of the kingdom's gates and into the forests and back the way they came, when they left I couldn't shake the feeling that something bad will happen, I didn't study the timeline like Inverse but I get these feelings when something bad will happen like when I last left the kingdom, I didn't say anything because at the time the pieces were important.

I shivered as the feeling became worse but hid it, over the years I became good at hiding these things, the others didn't need to know these things. This feeling wasn't like the other one tho, this one... I've felt it a few times and in many cases, corruption happens, this was so intense though... The feeling made me think that the next time I see them all... everything will have changed significantly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is so short but it is now 12 AM and I might need to get some sleep :)

- End Queen