Chapter 21

~Lucas's pov~

I slowly sat up with a groan and looked around, some were on their feet but shaking while others were either sitting up or still laying down. The cavern we fell in was very spaceish and kinda dark, it had ores spread out around in the walls, ceiling, and floor and the occasional bat would fly by.

I finally stood up from where I sitting a few moments ago, "Is everyone okay?" I asked everyone, they all nodded and those who were standing started to help up those who were either still sitting or laying down. I walk over to Light and helped him to his feet before going into my bag to see if I had any medical supplies with me to help those who might have been injured.

I felt Light look over my shoulder and into my bag, "Um... Lucas?" Light said, I turned away from my bag to look at him, "Yes Light?" I say as I raise an eyebrow, he picked up a fairly large, light brown feather, "Where did you get that?" I ask him as I took the feather from him and looked at it, "It fell from under your vest," Light explained while looking at the feather.

I let out a hum and study the feather, it was a pretty feather and it was as long as my arm. At this point, everyone was coming over to look at the feather. The Guardian took the feather and studied it for a few seconds, "Where did you get this?" He asks me, I shrug my shoulders, "As far as I know, I didn't pack that," I explain to him.

I felt a sudden pain in my back causing me to hiss, "You okay, Lucas?" Moose asked me, "I think since I got distracted by that feather I didn't notice the pain until now, I may have landed on a sharp rock or something like that," I explained while rubbing my back.

I felt someone touch my back and I flinch, I turn to see Light standing there, "Maybe we should check to see if everything is okay?" He suggests, I nod my head, "Alright... This is weird, I haven't taken off my vest in a long time," I say, "Why?" Rainbow asks me, "I woke up one day and the only thing I remembered was not to take it off, so I didn't," I explain to them.

After a while of getting some stuff I might need to heal any wounds I let out a breath before taking off my vest, I heard the others gasp and saw they were looking at me, "What?" I asked them, Light pointed behind me, I turned and behind me were a pair of giant wings. I screeched in surprise, "Lucas?" I turn to the others, "I never knew I had wings!" I yell, they all look at me in disbelief.

I started to pace around the cavern, the feathers trailed behind me even tho I was tall. I continued pacing, how did I not know I had wings, this was the main question in my mind. I could hear the others talking with themselves as I was pacing, "Lucas?" I turned to see Nathan walking towards me, "If you didn't know you have wings, does this mean you don't know how to use them or fly?" Nathan pointed out with slight worry, I just stand there and think then go to sit on a nearby rock and put my hands on my head and face.

I heard footsteps coming towards me and I look up to see Guardian, "Lucas if you want I can teach you to fly but it might be a little bit difficult because your wings are bigger than mine," He offered, I nodded my head. We walk into an open area of the cave, "First thing is you need to get used to using them, move them around a bit like open and close them, do light flaps, etc," He told me then went to talk with the others.

~Guardian's pov~

I walk over to the others after explaining to Lucas what to do, "Do you think you can help him?" Light asked me while looking at Lucas, "I can try my best but there is a major difference in how big his wings are from mine," I explain to him while watching Lucas move his wings a little bit, "But the wing size might be good, as long as they are not heavy, it might catch wind easier than mine," I say.

I watch Lucas for a few more minutes until I look at his vest, it doesn't make sense how this was hiding his wings for so long and especially wings as large as his. I reach over and pick up the vest, I look at everything about it trying to figure out how it hid his wings, eventually, I felt a power or energy around it, it was faint but there.

I look back over at Lucas, who was hopping from rock to rock that was a small distance away from each other, a few of the others would cheer on Lucas when he made it to a rock and would encourage him when he missed or didn't make it to the rock. I walked over to him, "Lucas, do you think you're ready to start learning?" I ask him, he nods his head.

I lead him to a large boulder that is a few meters off the ground, "If you fail to fly, we aren't that high up so you won't be hurt, I promise," I say to him in reassurance, he nods his head again. He backs up a little bit and jumps, he flaps his wings a lot but they weren't in sync, I tell him this and he tries again, they were in sync this time but he was flapping them too quickly and didn't have them spread all the way, again, I told him this.

This continued for half an hour, me pointing out how he can improve and him trying again. He was finally able to fly but landing was a little difficult, he would either land on his face or his butt but there were times he landed successfully but he was still having trouble. 

I walk back to the others who were sitting and watching Lucas fly, I looked at the vest again and the energy or power surrounding it, I look closer and saw words in what seemed to be Ancient Minecraftian (Galactic or Enchantment Table Language, I call it that because I can't pronounce or spell properly the first one and the second one is a mouth full so I just call it Ancient Minecraftian because that is basically what it is), it was a spell but that was all I could find out.

I look up just in time to see Lucas land perfectly, everyone cheered and GS and I clapped our hands and I had a smile on my face. It makes more sense that he is the Sky Peace Keeper now with his wings, pegasus hybrids are very powerful after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, hope you liked the new chapter and I'm planning on updating this every Tuesday and Friday, just to let you guys know. :)

- End Queen