Chapter 13

~Sabre's pov~

I went to find Queen to ask her how the room for the tablet was coming along and I have yet to find her. I turn a corner to see Inverse standing there, "Hi Inverse," I greet her, "Hello Sabre, my sister is in that room if you were wondering," She said then left to do her own thing.

I walk in to see a large room with many sculptures of famous and legendary heroes, one of which is covered, in the middle of the room was a large podium. I see Queen sitting on the floor eating some cake like she usually does.

I walk over to her and she keeps looking in front of her, "Hi Queen," I say, "Hewwo," She says with a mouth full of cake, "Is it done?" I ask her, "Yeah, you can put it up there if you want," She says then leaves the room to get more cake.

I walk over to the podium and place the piece, we have now, onto it. I went to leave the room and closed the doors behind me and went to the living area where I see everyone.

No one was doing anything really, they were doing what they usually do. I went over to join everyone and to talk about what we should do next.

~Time Skip~

We were getting ready for the trip to find the sky piece and the piece in Queen's dimension while everyone else helps, some people were staying here like Shark since he gets airsick easily, "Shark you have Steve powers and can fly but you get airsick?!" Rainbow asks in confusion (I saw you guys gonna say it, so shush), "I can but I don't like to do it a lot," He said.

I look over and see the Steves and Alex get on some armor while Queen has nothing, "Queen, maybe you should have armor too?" I say to her, she thinks then said, "Nope," Then she runs off.

I go back to what I was doing, packing stuff I need for this trip. After putting everything, including a slow falling potion that Queen gave me, in my bag, I was ready for the trip to find the sky piece. 

Lucas was coming with us this time, he didn't last time because he gets seasick easily. He was done packing his bag and came over to me, "How will we get to where the piece is if it's in the sky?" He asks me, "Well maybe the Steves can help get us there or we can take the dragons," I suggest, "I'll take dragons," Lucas said then went to check on everyone else.

I went to the dragon stables and found Shadow with a Camo dragon he named Chamele, "Hey Shadow," I greet him, he just waves back and goes back to playing with Chamele. Queen gave Lucas and me our own dragons, I have a nature dragon while Lucas has an iron dragon, mine was named Lotus while Lucas named his Steel.

I got our saddles and reins for our dragons and got them ready for the trip. On my way out I said goodbye to Shadow who waved back to me. I went back to the castle with the dragons behind me, they waited outside until we came back out.

We all went outside, those who were staying wished us luck. Queen opened a portal to where I think is her dimension, everyone going with her had their weapons ready and Queen actually looked scared, I've never seen her scared before. They went through the portal after the last person went through the portal closed.

Lucas and I got on our dragon and I pulled out the map, the next temple was high off the ground in the middle of the sky, "We need to get going, the temple is pretty far away," I say to them, they nod their heads and we flew into the sky.

~Time Skip~

It was cool seeing the world from above, I haven't seen it this way in a long time. We went higher into the clouds so we can try and see the temple better but all we see are clouds. At some point, I thought I saw something fly through the clouds but when I went to get a closer look it was gone.

Soon a building came into view, we found the temple. Before we could get close to it we heard a high pitched shriek, we look up and see a flock of Air mutant chickens (Yes they fly but only this type). They don't like newcomers, which is why players, Steves, lores, etc don't build too high into open skies, they have attacked players who built near their clouds.

I did a quick signal to the others to go to the ground as quickly as possible, we all went to the forested ground below. They fly over us one last time before going back up into the clouds, we all sat where we were and tried to think of a way around them.

~Time Skip~

It soon got dark and we set up a camp for the night, I was getting a fire started, Lucas took some Steves to find food, and the others set up shelter for the night. Lucas came back with some meat, apples, and other stuff for us to eat. We all soon got tired and went to the small shelters the others have built, I was with Lucas, he was asleep before me while I think of something to get past the large flock but soon sleep got overpowering and I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did it!!!! I finally got dis done!!!!! When I get back to school I will update more because... yeah... bye bye...

- End Queen