Chapter 7

~Queen's pov~

When we got that paper I found in that hole, we ran back to my castle. If anyone asks, Shark, Nathan, and Moose went back to my castle after we went inside, they only came because I apparently get distracted a lot.

When we got back, Rainbow Boi, Carrot hair girl, and Sparkle man went to Sabre... Should I ask for their names? Nah, Sabre will introduce us to them at some point. They showed Sabre the piece of paper I found and explained how they found it.

As they were talking a weird-looking Yellow Steve came over to me, he looked like one but had black markings on him and had red eyes, "Hey there, who are you?" He asked me in a somewhat flirty tone, "I don't date bees (Has anyone looked at the meme section on Sabre's Discord? Beemare is taking over!!!), I don't date at all," I said to him and walked into my kitchen to see it on fire... "REALLY!?!?!?"

~Sabre's pov~

Me, Rainbow, Galaxy, and Alex were looking at the map they found at the Teir Admit's base and I'm not surprised that Queen jumped in the hole. We talked for a while until we heard Queen yell "REALLY!?!?!?!?" from the kitchen, we ran into the kitchen to see it on fire and in the middle of it is Queen chasing Entity 303 around the island with her shovel in the middle of the kitchen.

Everyone soon ran into the kitchen, "I'll get the water," Lucas said with a sigh and Shark went to help him, "And I'll try and restrain Queen from whacking Entity," I said as I went over to Queen with Nathan and Moose behind me.

~Rainbow's pov~

We watched as Sabre, Nathan, and Moose chased Queen around who was chasing Entity 303. I saw that Shadow Steve from earlier come into the kitchen and look at the chaos, "Hey does this happen often?" I ask him, "He burns a lot of stuff and Queen always gets mad at him," He says, he gets and load of cookies then walks out of the kitchen like nothing happened.

Lucas and Shark soon came back with buckets of water and puts the fires out and Queen stopped chasing Entity 303, "I'm not even sure how you set the kitchen on fire!! The floor is tiled, the walls are concrete, and the counters are granite, everything in here IS FIRE RESISTANT!!!" She yelled at him, "I'm sorry but I'm a fire demon!! What did you expect!?!" He yelled back at her, "You've been alive for how many years? You should be able to control it!!" She said.

They went back and forth with arguing for a while and he was banned from the kitchen for a week or so. We walked back into the living area and talked about the map a little, "I don't get it, it only shows one temple," Alex says and she's right, the map only shows one temple and it looks like it is on the bottom of the ocean.

After a few minutes, Queen comes out of the kitchen and sits with us, "I ain't going with ya on the first one, nope," She said then got up off the couch, "But we need all the help we can get!" I call after her, "Nope, not today, not tomorrow, not next week, not next year, nope, never," She said as she went upstairs.

Sabre sighed and looked at the map, "Lucas can't come either, he gets seasick easily," Sabre said, "And we can't get Queen to come cause apparently the ocean hates her," He explained to us, "How can the ocean hate someone?" "I honestly have no idea," He responded to Galaxy's question.

After we did our best to plan out everything, we went to the others, "Guys we found the map to the temples but only one is showing itself and it's the ocean one," I said to everyone, "I can go, I'm a marine hybrid after all. Where is it?" He asked us, I showed him the map, "Oh god, it's by Rainbow City," He mumbled, "What's 'Rainbow City'?" I asked him, "It's like the Rainbow Town but a little smaller and more secure," Sabre explained to me.

We look back to Shark, "What's so bad about this 'Rainbow City' place? It sounds awesome!" I say with a smile, "Well some old friends of mine live there and we didn't leave on a good note," Shark said as he looked to Moose and Nathan. They explained that their friends were mad that they didn't tell them that the three of them were hybrids and they left after that, it made me feel bad for them, they never meant to make them upset and angry at them.

We talked some more and Shark, Nathan, and Moose agreed that they will come because these Steves can be dangerous and Shark has some Steve powers like Blue Steve and Dark Steve, which I have no idea how he got. After telling us who the residents are, which I was surprised and happy that I'm not the only Rainbow Steve, we gathered the supplies that we would need on our trip and tomorrow we would go to find the first piece to the Peace Keeper tablet.