Chapter 14

MEANWHILE WITH QUEEN AND THE OTHERS

~Start of last chapter~

~Origin's pov~

Everyone was getting ready for the piece they were going after, Alex, GS, Galaxy, Void, and I were getting our armor on. I look over at everyone and see Sabre and Queen talking for a few seconds until she ran away making Sabre sigh... this is the person who will lead us through a dimension that has a "dangerous" entity in it?

I see Sabre leave the living area to outside, soon he comes back and we all go outside. I see Sabre and Lucas get on two dragons, one nature and the other iron. I look over to Queen and see she has opened a portal to where I think is her dimension, I walk over to everyone who is going through the portal.

Everyone goes through, I look back before going through. Its dark in this dimension, it has craters everywhere and large ones as well, everything looks dead as well. The sky has smoke in it from fires around the area, the trees and grass are either withered or burnt.

We walk around until Void says, "Where is the "dangerous" being?" Queen looks around for a while, running up a hill and looking around the desolate landscape, "The one time I bring people here, it doesn't want to show it's self!!!!! Are you kidding me!??!?!?" She screeches as she walks back to us.

We walk around the lands that are like the overworld but dead. We walk around before finding probably the biggest crater we've ever seen, "Um... What did this?" I ask her, "I think I did this but I don't remember," She says with a shrug of her shoulders, "But now I know where we are!" She adds and we keep walking.

Soon we find a large house and go inside, Inside were four bedrooms, a large kitchen, two bathrooms, an indoor garden where everything inside is dead, a library, and finally a living room with a large couch, two chairs, and a table.

We look around more, "Where is the piece?" I heard GS ask Queen, "I think its downstairs," She said, it sounded like she was unsure but we followed her anyways. We go down a few flights of stairs until we reach the bottom, it looks like a huge warehouse.

We look around for the piece until we find a strange black substance on the floor, "What is this?" Galaxy asks, "In my book, if it moves and is in a place like this... don't touch it," Queen said while walking over to us, "Yeah you really shouldn't touch that," She adds, "What is it?" I ask her, "If I told you that... you would freak out," She said then walked away.

We look around so more, we find more of that black substance as we look around. Soon we reach the way back of the warehouse where a golden chest was sitting on a table by itself, we tried to open it but it didn't budge, "Why can't we get this open?" I ask in frustration, "Because you need a key," Queen says while she, GS, and Alex watch me, Galaxy, and Void try to open it.

We take the chest with us back to Queen's castle where the others were, they seemed a little beat up... I don't really question it because they look exhausted, "Did you find it?" Inverse asks us, Queen shows her the chest and they walk away with it, probably to try and get it open.

Me, GS, Alex, Galaxy, and Void get out of our armor before we join the others, we were apparently there for a few days which was odd and the others got back a few hours ago. Sabre explains what happened like how they got attacked by these things called Air Mutate Chickens and how they got the sky piece.

We go back to our rooms to sleep because we all were tired from walking a lot or running for your lives. We soon fall into a peaceful sleep.

~No one's pov~

"The past hurts sometimes..." "I know..." "I didn't want to do it..." "I know..." "Its mostly my fault for what Sabre went through..." "You did what you needed to do if you didn't they would have died..." "I know that I just... I just wish there was a different way I could have saved them..." "What are you two doing up?" "Talking I guess..." "You went back there?" "Yeah..." "Well, at least you found it," "Lets just go to bed... We need to find the last piece... Demon knows we have almost all the pieces," "Yeah, I'll go to bed soon," "You promise?" "Yes I do," "Ok then... Good night," "Night," 

"I just wish I could have saved you two..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW ITS BEEN A LONG TIME BUT I NU HAVE MOTIVATION!!!!!!! SO YOU ALL MUST YELL AT ME UNTIL A WRITE AGAIN!!!!!! And this is getting close to ending... I thought it would be longer but oh well...