Chapter 10

~God Steve's pov~

I knew as we went down I felt the hearts power but I didn't think we would run into it. I look into the room to see Shark sleeping around the Heart's shrine, I look past him and the shrine to see a hallway with many corridors.

I look back at everyone else, Blue was comforting the other Rainbow, Boss and my Rainbow were trying to figure out a way to help Shark, trying to get distance from him and the Heart is impossible unless we drag him but dragging a giant dragon is difficult. None of us wanted to hurt Shark, I don't think Blue and the other Rainbow know what the Heart of the Sea can do to Sea Dragons.

The Heart won't let Shark go unless it knows we're not threats to it but knowing it will not listen through Shark, I think I will have to meet it myself. I get everyone's attention, "I think I know how to help Shark but you all need to give me time and distract Shark," I explain to them, they nod their heads and they went to distract him.

While they do this I focus my energy on connecting to the Heart, I close my eyes and open them to be in a void-like place. Walking around I soon see a being not male or female made out of water and sea life, this was the Heart, "Why do you come to my domain?" It asks me, it's voice had a female sound to it but also a male.

I remember why I was here and answer, "You see, an old threat is returning unfortunately and we are looking for something to prevent it from coming," I explain to it, "There are many relics and artifacts here, be more specific," It says plainly, "We seek the sea part to the Peace Keeper Tablet and we think it may be here," I explain, "But you can get around the dragon can you not?" It asks me, "Yes but he is our friend and my son," I say.

We talk for a while and finally agree that we hide this temple so the greedy players can't find it and steal its treasures and in return, we get Shark back and we get the ocean part of the tablet, "Thank you," I say, it nods to me and soon everything fades to white then I'm back in the sea temple with Shark chasing Rainbow and Boss around while Blue and the other Rainbow were nowhere to be found.

The blue light faded from Shark's eyes has another blue light flashed and he was back to his normal self, he seemed tired but okay none the less. Shark looked around in confusion, "What happened?" He asked us, I explained what happened to him and he seemed guilty about it, "Don't be guilty, you didn't have control," Rainbow reassured him.

~Time Skip~

We have been searching for these two for I don't even know how long. This place had hallways connected to hallways and I would be surprised if we find a way out, we went down another hallway and found them, "Where did you two go?!" I ask them, "They told us to look for the piece," the other Rainbow explained pointing to Boss and Rainbow.

We kept on going down the hallway we were in and came to another open room but unlike the Heart's shrine room this had more life in it, coral, seaweed, sea pickles, and some fish that swam in from a large opening in the top of the room, which we couldn't fit through, unfortunately.

In the center of the room was a ball of coral with a small opening, inside was the piece. We still have to be careful. We swam to get it but we were stopped and none of us could get close to it, well almost all of us, Shark looked back at us but continued to go get the piece.

We left the temple after many twists and turns and like as I promised the Heart, I covered the temple with sand, coral, and seaweed. We went back up to the surface after Shark put on his sunglasses and everyone was still there waiting for us.

We told them what happened and Shark ended up getting a piggyback ride from Nathan back to Rainbow City, somewhere on the way back Shark fell asleep from exhaustion. We talked on the way back but we made sure to whisper because of the sleeping Shark.

When we got back we took Shark to Prof. Oof and Jeff who set up a secret lab around half a year ago, "Well... This isn't the first time this happened," Prof. Oof comments, we look at him confused, he sighs, "You see, Sea Dragons were created to defend the seas from things that want to hurt it and its sea life. The Heart of the Sea is the life force for everything in the ocean and if it is destroyed then everything in the oceans will die, so to keep itself safe it calls a Sea Dragon when it feels threatened but this is also the reason that there is so little Sea Dragons left, not only are they hunted for their scales and stuff like that but the Heart will do anything to protect itself and this ends up with the dragon dying from exhaustion," He explains to us.

After Prof. Oof explained everything with Sea Dragons and their relationship with the Heart of the Sea, he reassured us that Shark was fine and does not have any injuries. We stayed awhile and talked to Prof. Oof and Jeff, I don't how Shark deals with this annoying villager (Who watches Annoying Villagers on YT?)?

~Sabre's pov~

I feel bad that I couldn't come to help them but I can't breathe underwater and neither could Moose or Nathan so... yep. I was sitting on my bed looking at the piece we got, it had an image of what looks like a Sea Dragon in a fighting stance, I wonder what the other pieces look like.

I put the piece in a hidden pocket in my bag that I keep... other stuff in, and went downstairs to check on Shark. I walk to the lab and see Shark, his Rainbow, Boss, and GS there talking, "Hey Shark, you doing okay man?" I ask him, "Yeah, I have no idea what happened but they filled me in on what happened and I still can't believe that happened," Shark said, I nod my head and we walk to the house we were staying in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can someone keep an updating streak count on this book it may give me more motivation and less of a chance I would forget :P

Bye bye!!!! Have a good time!!!!! :D

-End Queen