Chapter 11

~Sabre's pov~

We are just now leaving Rainbow City and their Rainbow, Boss, Baby Rainbow, Baby Boss, and GS are coming with us to help find the pieces. Rainbow City was a nice place and the fact that it was inside a mountain is cool, and it seems the shield has done its job by protected the city and everyone in it.

Before we left some of the Steves went and caught some horses while the others made carriages. I was in the back of one while Overseer drove the cart, I had Galaxy, my Rainbow, Alex, Blue, and Guardian in the cart with me.

We were going through a flower field when we stopped to take a break, my Rainbow, Blue, and some others were picking flowers, everyone else was talking with each other, then there is Galaxy who is running away from an angry swarm of bees (Poor Galaxy XD).

After a few minutes of resting for us and the horses, we went back on track towards Queen's castle. I wonder what has happened there and what they broke/set on fire... Probably a lot of stuff.

~Time Skip~

We all were still making our way to Queen's kingdom when we all heard the sound of stomping horse hoofs behind us, I looked behind us to see THEM.

~Shark's pov~

We all heard horse hoofs behind us, I just hope it's not THEM. I look out and see it was THEM, Hybrid Hunters, all hybrids even dragon and wither hybrids are afraid of them. Hybrid Hunters showed no mercy towards hybrids, they either kill them then and there or take them and sell them to be pets or something like that, both are bad.

I look towards Nathan and Moose and give them the look, they understood and paled. We did our best to hide our hybrid feature, well we can't hide Moose's antlers but he can fool them into thinking it was part of the outfit.

The Hybrid Hunters came around to the front looking at every one of us as they passed, we just stared at them and waited for them to leave. When they did me, Nathan, and Moose let out a sigh of relief, Baby Rainbow and Baby Boss looked at us with confusion, "Why did you look stressed when they were here?" Baby Rainbow asks us, "I don't think we should say," Nathan said, they shouldn't know now when they are kids, they haven't been exposed to violence like that.

After a while, we got to the border to the kingdom and we were met with Null, well... I think it's him, the Corrupters made another version of him to help catch him but that backfired and he left and stalked me for a few months.

I waved to him, he came up to us with a tired look on his face, "What happened this time?" I ask him, "We need you to put out all the fires," Was all he said before he ran back to the castle, "Not again," I groan, it happens everytime someone without water bending abilities is not present.

When we got there, there was fire EVERYWHERE. I used my hybrid abilities and made water come from the fountain outside to the fires inside then back to the fountain, I was getting used to using my hybrid powers but I haven't unlocked the coral or other powers yet which sucks.

~Sabre's pov~

When we got all of the fires put out, we all sat on the couch and talked, "Well, we got the first piece, now what?" I ask everyone, "Maybe since we have this piece the map will show us the next one?" The other Rainbow said, "Wait... Since when were there two rainbow guys?" Queen asked us looking between the two Rainbows, "Yeah, we need to sort this out," Lucas said, "How about this, the one next to the Blue Steve is Rain and the one next to the weird looking rainbow with black spots is Rainbow. Ok? Ok," Queen said. Well, we got one thing sorted out.

I take the piece out of my bag, "Is that what we are looking for?" Queen asked pointing to the piece I'm holding, "Yeah, why?" I ask her, "I think I remember seeing one a LONG time ago but my memory is crap," She said with a shrug, "Where did you see it?" I ask her, "Welp... The thing is that it's in my dimension," She said while rubbing her shoulder, "And how is that bad?" I ask her, "Well... For me to get it I have to get past... The Toaster," She said, we all looked at her like she did something stupid that anyone could predict would happen, "The Toaster is a celestial being that sucks the life out everyone and thing if it comes in contact with it," She said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

We all agreed for Queen and maybe GS, Origin, Galaxy, and Void to go get that piece and now we are talking about where to keep the pieces, "Should we let the Tier Admits guard them? They are good fighters," Alex reasons with us, "Or I could make a new room for them," Queen said, "Maybe, having them here is a good idea because many people are here at one time, so they will be protected," I said, we all agreed and Queen went to find a good place to make the room while we looked at the map to see which piece is next.

Looking at the map we see a piece surrounded by large fluffy clouds, "I guess we are finding the sky piece next," I said, we went to our rooms in the castle and prepared for the trip tomorrow to get the sky piece.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!!!!! I'm a lazy butt who didn't update in sooooo long but I have a schedule and will update on Mondays and Thursdays if I can.

Have a nice day or night and stay healthy!!!!! BYE BYE!!!! :D

- End Queen