Chapter 9

~Sabre's pov~

I woke up, seeing everyone was not here they were probably outside preparing for the trip. I got out of bed and got ready for the day while doing this I remembered that Steve last night before I went to bed, I wonder who he is.

I went outside to see everyone, Rainbow and Blue were with the other Rainbow and the little Rainbow Steve was playing with a little Boss Steve, Galaxy was... just... being Galaxy, and everyone was doing their own thing.

I saw Shark walk up to me with a smile, "Hey Sabe! By the looks of it, you slept well?" He asked with a slight laugh, I smile and nodded my head, "Yeah but I saw a strange Steve last night," I explained to him, Shark thought for a while, "Was he almost all blue with some white spots on him with gold eyes?" He asked me, I nod my head, "Well that's Dream Steve, he probably sensed that you were having trouble sleeping and helped," He explain, I hummed in understanding.

~Time Skip~

When we start to leave Rainbow City, I pull my journal out of my bag to document Dream Steve, I didn't have much info on him but it was enough for now. I put the journal away and caught up with everyone.

We soon came to a shore with the sea as far as the eye can see, I was never that good of a swimmer in deep waters with strong currents (There are currents, now deal with it!!!!). In the distance, I think I could see dolphins and maybe some dolphin hybrids jumping out of the water.

I look over at everyone else to see that most were happy that we were here, some were about to pass out from walking for so long. Shark was excited and jumped into the water, his onesie was waterproof thanks to Prof. Oof and Jeff, they made all our onesies to fit our needs and Prof. Oof made Shark's sunglasses because his eyes were sensitive to sunlight or any light at all.

I pulled the map out of my pocket and looked at it, the temple was far underwater, I couldn't go with them or I would drown and dying is not fun. I look to everyone else, "Guys I can't come to get it with you, I don't breathe underwater like Shark and you powerful beings technically don't need to breathe, so Nathan, Moose, and I can't come," I explain to them.

We helped them get the supplies they needed for the small journey to the temple. Some of the Steves including Alex and Overseer was staying on the surface with us. Leaving Shark, Shark's Rainbow, Boss, GS (God Steve), my Rainbow, and Blue, they jumped into the water and swam in the direction of the temple.

~Blue Steve's pov~

We dive into the water, Shark swam ahead of us and we were trying to catch up to him. I looked down to see nothing but darkness and we had to swim down there, Rainbow didn't like the dark so I got a sea lantern from my bag to help us see. Shark didn't seem to care about it being dark but took off his sunglasses.

As we swam down farther I could feel a strong power but I had no idea where it came from, I think the others but Shark noticed. We swam farther and farther until we reached the ocean floor and in front of us was a large temple, bigger than any normal sea temple, and had more lights and decorations than a normal sea temple.

We swam to the entrance of the temple when we got inside I noticed Shark put his hand to his head, he reassured us he was fine but as we got farther into the temple whatever was happening was getting worse. He would stop a few times and we would check on him and each time he said he was fine.

We soon came to a large, open room that was decorated with coral of many kinds and sea pickles to give some light, I'm not sure how big it was but you could probably fit twenty Ender Dragons in here. The center had a large structure, out of curiosity I went to see what it was, a blue glow came from within it. I let out a gasp as I see what was inside but the Heart of the Sea itself, I now understand why Shark was acting the way he did, the heart was probably repelling him or something.

I swam out of the structure to see Shark holding his head with a pained expression and everyone but my Rainbow, who had no idea what to do, was trying to comfort him. Shark's eyes had a light blue tint to them that they didn't have before and were slightly glowing.

There was a light blue flash of light and a few paces away from us was a beast with sea blue scales, webbed feet, it's teeth and sharp nails looked like they were made out of iron or silver, spines went up it's back with the same webbed like stuff linking them together, but it's eyes glowed a bright blue. This was a Sea Dragon.

I look around to see Shark was nowhere in sight, this worried me slightly. I look at everyone else and see the other Rainbow, Boss, and GS were in a defensive stance while my Rainbow looked scared out of his mind, can't say I blame him.

The Sea Dragon let out a high pitched screech before charging at us. We swam out of the room with the heart's shrine and the Sea Dragon, as soon as we left the room it stopped following us and went back to the shrine, curled itself around it and falling asleep.

Looking around I still couldn't see Shark until it hit me like a brick, Shark was a marine hybrid but the heart was not repelling him but calling him, maybe when I went near the heart it did something to Shark. Shark was the Sea Dragon, he was a Sea Dragon hybrid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't know how to end it so just winged it and should I make a little book to show these new creatures and hybrids? :P

And the description of the Sea Dragon was based off of a figure of a Sea Dragon I got from Delaware... Good times... Welp, bye bye!!!! :D

-End Queen