Chapter 12

~Rain's pov~

I woke up earlier than Blue, not wanting to wake him up out of bed and went downstairs. On my way down, I found Queen's Shadow and Speckles wondering around, "Hey guys! What you are guys doing?" I ask them with a small wave, well asked Shadow since Speckles can't talk, "Hm? Oh... H-Hi R-Rain," He said with a small wave while Speckles just looked at me.

We went downstairs to the kitchen because that's why Shadow and Speckles were up, they wanted to get cookies. When we got to the kitchen we saw Sabre reading a book at the counter, Lucas saw sharpening a cool looking sword, and Queen was making stuff.

Shadow and Speckles went to Queen who was making toast at the time, they watched it until it popped out of the toaster causing Shadow and Queen to jump and fall on their butts and for Speckles to squawk and lay an egg, "Speckles this is almost how you were born," Queen said while looking at Speckles who squawked at her.

Lucas was done sharpening and now cleaning his sword, I couldn't get a good look at it before he put it in a small case just big enough for it. He looked at me and waved, he seemed tired, can't blame him when its around 5 in the morning.

I then look at the book Sabre was reading, it was an old legends book and he was reading about the Peace Keepers, "Finding anything useful?" I ask him, he shook his head, "Not yet but there is something that confuses me," He says, I look at him curiously, "There are five Peace Keepers but there is sky, land, sea, and void, that is four, is there another we don't know about or do two of them share one?" He asks, I never thought about that.

Soon Queen gets two big pans and walks out of the kitchen, not even a few seconds later we hear loud banging, "EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!!!!! WE GOT FOOOOOOD!!!!!!! LOTS OF FOOOOOOOD!!!!!!" She screams then drops the pans in the area where she was screaming and walks into the kitchen and with Sabre, Lucas, and some others help we get all the food on a long table that I don't remember being there when I came down.

As we eat, I see a weird and creepy looking thing walk into the kitchen, "Queen? Something went into the kitchen," I told her, "What did it look like?" She asked me, "It was black, it had sharp teeth and nails, and big eyes, and its scary," I said, "Oh... Marty's here, don't worry," She said as 'Marty' came out of the kitchen with some food and everyone saw him and some paled, "Um... What is Marty?" Origin asks her, "A Boogyman but he's vegan," She says, and that makes all but some of us confused, it was mustly the players who were unaffected by Marty being here.

~Time Skip~

After breakfast, we all went to do something, well... Queen went to get stuff to get that piece she saw in her dimension. She came into the room with her bag, a long rope, and one of those mining helmets with a light on it, "What are you doing?" Blue asks her, "Welp... I need the stuff to get past The Toaster and sense it has been a while since I fought it I need my stuff," She said while tying the rope around her waist and putting the helmet on.

After getting herself situated she asked, "Ok who is the strongest of all of you?" We all looked at each other, "I'm strong," Nightmare said with a smirk, "Who is not him," She said while pointing at Nightmare, "Fine, I'll just pick one!!! You," She said while pointing at Origin. 

After making sure the rope is tight enough, she jumped into the bag, "I keep forgetting how deep that is," Sabre says while the other players as well as Null and Entity nod their heads as well. It took a while but like back in the cave we heard a loud thud, "I'M OKAY!!!!!" We all heard. In the course of a few minutes, she threw a lot stuff out of the bag, like swords, shields, spears, ninja stars, etc.

Soon she threw out a small metal looking thing the was curved on one end, she climbed out of the bag and handed the metal curved thing to Sabre, "Have Old Bettsy," She said then took all the stuff she threw out and walked away. I look at Sabre and see him looking at it, "Sabre, what is that?" I ask him, "She found it?! Oh, come one?!" Shark said while walking away.

~Origin's pov~

Queen told me, GS, Alex, Galaxy, and Void to follow her, she led us to an armory looking room. We all look around but something stands out the most to us, there was large box, bigger than any of us, that was covered by a long grey sheet of fabric, "What is that?" Galaxy asks her, "Welp... I used to be someone else that everyone looked up to but stuff happened and... yeah..." Was all she said.

She led us to a room with armor stands but not one had any on them, "Okay, tell me what you want and I'll make it," She said, "But one thing..." We all at her, "No capes." She said in a weird accent (Reference!!!!! I love that movie XD). We told her what we wanted our armor to look like and afterward, she made it with her abilities, the suits were as we all wanted them and maybe better, "Okay, so this will make it so you won't get affected by The Toaster," She said then left saying she needs to set up the tablet's room.

~Time Skip~

We all tried on our armor (Not in front of each other!!!! D:<), it was easy to put on and move around in it and it was lightweight, we took off the armor and put it back on the stand, afterward we left and went back to everyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellos!!!!! Me lazy butt but we all know dis :D

- End Queen