Chapter 6

~Sabre's pov~

Rainbow, Galaxy, and Alex explain what happened while I was gone, from when Demon Steve showed up to them getting here and staying in the hotel. "So the Peace Keeper legend is real?" I ask them in disbelief, "Yeah, I was shocked too, I never thought that the Peace Keepers were real," Rainbow said, "Wait, I just realized," I said a little panicked, "Does this mean that the Corrupters are real too?" I asked them, they looked at each other then back to me and nodded their heads.

"So what do we do? How do we find the pieces to the Peace Keeper tablet?" Galaxy asks, I think for a second, "Wait... Inverse keeps track of the timeline," I said, "I thought Time Steve did," Alex said in confusion, "Don't ask me, ask her," I said to them and led them downstairs.

~Alex's pov~

Sabre led us back to the living space where everyone was. I saw Light Steve walk over to us, "Is Sabre going to help us?" He asked us, "I'll help you, cause if what Demon Steve said was true then we could all be in danger," Sabre said in a serious tone, "Are we gonna die?" I heard Queen say, "No Queen, we aren't gonna die, I hope not at least," Sabre said mumbling the last part.

Sabre led us to a girl with yellow hair, black skin, black eyes with white pupils, and mostly wearing white, "Guys this is Inverse, Inverse I'm guessing you know what's happening?" Sabre asked her, she nodded her head then patted the seat next to her. "So you want to know about the Peace Keeper tablet?" She asked us, we all nodded our heads, "Well, if the legend is true then the pieces are in temples that symbolize the piece it keeps," She said in a monotone voice, "There is an ancient map that will help lead those who want peace to those temples, but to get to the pieces there are many challenges that can cause a threat to you or you to be a threat to another," She said.

After our conversation with Inverse, who we learned was Queen's sister, we went looking for the map that would lead us to the temples. Right now we were looking around the castle when I saw an opening in the wall, I was about to go through it but someone called out to me, "Don't go in there, if you do we won't be able to find you again!" We turn and see three players, one wearing mostly blue, another wearing mostly green, and the last wearing mostly brown, the opening closed like a door and I couldn't get it open again.

We turned back to the players, "Anyways, hi, I'm Unspeakable but you can call me Nathan, this is Moose and this is Shark," The guy wearing mostly green said while pointing to his friends, "Well it's nice to meet you," I said to them, they smiled at us, "We've never seen you guys before, are you guys new or something?" Moose asked us, "Yeah, we came to look for Sabre and ask for his help on the old Peace Keeper legend and help us find the pieces to the tablet," Galaxy explained to them, me and Rainbow look at him, Rainbow just facepalmed. I didn't want to know because people will panic and worry that the Corrupters will come back and we are worried about that. The three players looked at each other, "Do you want some help?"

They showed us around the castle and helped us look for the map but we couldn't find it. "Wait if I were someone I wouldn't put the map in Queen's castle because a lot of stuff happens and putting it here would not be the greatest idea," Shark said, "If the map isn't here then where is it?" I asked him, "If I were the person who hid the map, I would put it somewhere it was protected at all times, like..." "The Tier Admin's main base one of them is there at all times!" Nathan finished Shark's thought, "Okay then let's go there," Rainbow said, "We need Queen since she is friends with them," Moose said, Rainbow groaned in annoyance.

~Time Skip~

We walk all across the kingdom and in the centre was a large hill with a large fortified building on it, "Is that it?" I asked them, "Yep, I haven't seen Adam for a while now and I brought him cake!" Queen said while holding a cake with a big smile on her face, "How do we know if they want to see us?" Rainbow said with a slight frown, I never thought about that, "Queen's cakes are well known here, their just the best cakes ever and Adam can't stop eating them," Nathan said while laughing.

We started walking up the stairs, "Why are there so many steps?!" Queen asked, "Queen, you just walk up three steps," (Who gets the reference? :D) Moose said. We got to the top at one point Shark had to carry Queen but that was a while ago, we stood in front of the door, "Do we knock?" I ask them, "No we just let Queen walk in like usual," Shark said and just as he predicted, Queen pushed the doors open, "Hey Sky boi!!!!! I brought yo some cake!!!!" She screamed and walked in, we follow behind her, the walls were made of mostly quartz and obsidian but the floor was made of sandstone and glowstone.

We walk to what looks like the main room and see Queen with who we think are the Tier Admins, "Queen you need to stop just walking in here one of these days those doors are going to open we will think it is you but it's actually a bad guy," a man with red sunglasses wearing a white shirt, a black jacket, and black pants, "And when will that happen Sparkle butt?" She asked him with a smug look on her face. Another guy who Nathan said was Sky or Adam was stuffing his face with cake with another guy.

"Well anyway, we are looking for a map that will show us where the temples are that hold the pieces to the Peace Keeper tablet," Queen said them, "How did you know that?" Rainbow asked her, "I have eyes and ears everywhere," She said with a proud look on her face, "Not actual eyes and ears, right?" One of them asked us, "No if I lost an eye or ear it would either rejoin itself to me or grow back," She said, we just look at her, I'm guessing that this was new information to the players.

~Time Skip~

"We have this huge hole under the base but we never went down there," Captain Sparklez said as he guided us around, Sky and AntVenom were having a cake eating contest while Honeydew and Xephos had something to take care of.

We reached our destination and found the big hole just like he said, "Okay, kids don't do this at home, hold this... WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Queen said as she gave a long rope to Sparklez and jumped into the hole, we waited for a while and heard a thud, "Queen you okay?!" Sparklez called down to her, "It's not that deep actually, I see a shiny thing," She said and we heard footsteps, "What's the shiny thing, Queen?" Sparklez asked her.

~Queen's pov~

After I jumped into the hole I fell for a while until I hit the bottom, I, surprisingly, didn't break anything. I looked around while talking to Sparkle butt with Rainbow boi, Star man, and carrot hair girl. I then see something shiny in the distance, I walk over to it and see it was a pedestal with a piece of paper on it, I grab it and put it in my hoodie pocket and climb up the rope.

I get to the top and see the four I left up here, "What did you find?" Carrot hair girl asked me, "Well, I landed on the wet ground so now my butt is wet and I hate it, a lot of rocks, a pedestal with a paper on it-" I started, "Where's the paper?" Rainbow asked me, I gave him the paper and he smiled, "We found it!"

I'm going to try and update every day if I can, yell at me if I forget. :P