Provisional License Chapter 1

Beginne am Anfang

Suddenly Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki head shot up and they were breathing hard with some sweats on their face "What's wrong you 3?" They look at the concern teammates "Are you sick?" Midoriya smile nervously "It's nothing, right Todoroki-kun, Iida-kun?" They nod while wiping their sweats Ginji roll his eyes Way to avert the crisis Otaku Boy.

Everyone look at each other but nod anyway since they didn't know anything about them and soon everyone started chatting amongst themselves meanwhile Bakugo look at the Ki Team who were busy chatting about techniques and other stuffs Damn you extras!

About a couple of minutes Aizawa announce "You guys we're here! Nation Dagoba Arena" Everyone went out of the bus then Jiro say "Ah, I'm getting nervous!" Mineta say while his body a bit of shaking "I wonder what will have to do" then he sigh "I wonder if I can get my provisional license Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can. Go and get it!" "O-Of course!"

Aizawa simply announce "If you can pass this test and get your licenses, you'll become a new pro hero" All right, I'll become one!" Kirishima shout "Let's all call out the usual! Ready, set... Plus" "Ultra!!" Someone shouted behind him.

They turned around to see a tall boy while smiling widely then someone say flatly "You shouldn't barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa" he put his hands on his sides at the same time then bow to 90 degree while shouting passionately "I'M

They turned around to see a tall boy while smiling widely then someone say flatly "You shouldn't barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa" he put his hands on his sides at the same time then bow to 90 degree while shouting passionately "I'M... VERY... EXTREMLY... SORRY!"

Class 1-A started to talked "What's with this excited and enthusiastic looking boy?!" "Wait, that uniform" "It's form that famous school in western Japan" "U

Class 1-A started to talked "What's with this excited and enthusiastic looking boy?!" "Wait, that uniform" "It's form that famous school in western Japan" "U.A. in the east, Shiketsu High School" the boy enthusiastic boy say "I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra! I love U.A. High School! I am extremely honored to be able to compete against U.A. students! I'm looking forward to it!" A girl with the same outfit as the excited boy comment "Ah, blood"

"Yoarashi Inasa" Hagakure look at Aizawa "Mr. Aizawa you know him?" He simply state "He's strong" everyone attention immediately went to Aizawa "Huh?" "Last year, the same year as you guys. Yoarashi got the top scores of those admitted through recommendations, but for some reason, he turned down his acceptance" everyone look shocked at the Inasa boy "What?! Then, he's a first year?!"