Quirk Assessment Test

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
Inko start to bomb Izuku with questions like do you have umbrella, handkerchief but Izuku smile at her impatiently at her "I have them! I'm going to be late! I have to hurry" "Izuku" he turned around "What?!" "You're really cool" Midoriya smile "I'm off!" "Fidelia-san" she look at Inko "Please make sure Izuku doesn't hurt himself" Fidelia nod "Fidelia come on we're gonna be late!" "Coming!"

⏩Time Skip⏩
Midoriya mumble "Class 1-A... 1-A... This place's too big. The door's huge! The elite chosen from the huge number at the exam" "Nervous?" He nod "I hope I'm not in the same class as the scary people" 😏Should we tell him Ginji? 😸I suggest we don't, wouldn't want to miss his reactions 😄True.

Izuku open the door to see the boy with blue hairs and glasses shout at Bakugo "Don't put your feet on the desk!" "Huh?" "Don't you think that's rude to the U.A. upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?" "No I don't! What junior high did you go to, you side character?" "I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Lida" "Somei? So you're a damn elite? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you" "Crushing? That's cruel. Do you truly aim to be a hero?"

Everyone look at the front door then Izuku start to fidget his finger "Um..." "Good morning! I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is" "I heard! I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Lida-kun" "Midoriya-kun, you realized there was something more to that practical exam, didn't you? I had no idea... I misjudged you! I hate to admit it, but you're better than me" someone shout from behind Midoriya "Oh, that curly hair! You're the plain looking one! You passed, just like Present Mic said! Of course you did! Your punch was amazing!"

Midoriya's face start to turn pink then try to say something but nothing come out. The girl look at Fidelia "And you're the girl that save us both. I'm Uraraka Ochako" she smile "I'm Fidelia. Nice to meet you Uraraka-san" Uraraka smile at her "You can call me Ochaco" she nod then she smile and started her bubbly personality "I wonder what our teacher's like?" S-She's so close! Fidelia look at something in yellow moving on the floor What's that? Suddenly someone say from behind Uraraka "Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends"

 Nice to meet you Uraraka-san" Uraraka smile at her "You can call me Ochaco" she nod then she smile and started her bubbly personality "I wonder what our teacher's like?" S-She's so close! Fidelia look at something in yellow moving on the floor Wh...

They turned around to see a man in a yellow sleeping bag "This is the hero course" then he took out something from his sleeping bag then drink it in one gulp. Everyone look scared at it 😱There's something inside?! 🙀What is that? A human caterpillar? 😂No, that's only a man in a sleeping bag Ginji 😾I can see that, but I mean what kind of man would just lying around inside it? 😏Well, you're looking at the first one 😼Yeah no shit 😱Ginji! 😠Language.

 Everyone look scared at it 😱There's something inside?! 🙀What is that? A human caterpillar? 😂No, that's only a man in a sleeping bag Ginji 😾I can see that, but I mean what kind of man would just lying around inside it? 😏Well, you're looking a...