Prepare for the Sports Festival

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
Hagakure ask "Hey, did you watch the news last night? Did you see how everyone in class was on screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all" Shoji say plainly "That's true" then he look away for a moment It's hard to stand out looking like that? Kaminari smile "But man, all the channels made a big deal out of it. I was surprised" "Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked" add Jiro.

Sero smile showing his rectangular smile "Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did" Mineta shout "Stop that Sero! Just thinking about it's making me wet myself" Bakugo shout "Shut up! Be quiet, scum!" Sato smile "But man, that Great Saiyaman was great. He defeat that strong villain" everyone nod "Yes"

Suddenly Lida run to the front class "Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" "We're already in our seats" "You're the only one who's not" then he went to sit down while grumbling "Damn it!" Uraraka smile at him "Don't mind"

Ashido push her seat back "Tsu-chan, who's gonna teach homeroom today?" "Well, Aizawa-Sensei is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries" suddenly someone open the front door drawing everyone attention "Morning". There stood Aizawa all healed up.

Everyone shout shocked "Aizawa Sensei?!" "How is that your okay?!" Aizawa say "I don't know. Maybe God love me too much for being a great teacher" Everyone look at him walking inside the classroom We doubt that "More importantly, the fight is not yet over" Midoriya ask "Don't tell me" "The villains again?!" add Mineta scared.

Aizawa say "The U.A. Sports Festivals is drawing near" everyone shout excitedly "That's a super normal school event!!" Jiro raise her hand "Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Ojiro nod "What if they attack us again or something?"

Aizawa inform "Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to 5 times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be canceled because of a few villains"

Midoriya look at Mineta "Mineta-kun you've never seen the U.A. sports festival?" "Of course I have. That's not what I meant!" Aizawa explain "Our sports festival us one of the Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now for Japan what has taken place of those Olympics is the U.A. sports festival!"

Momo smile "Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes!" Mineta comment "I know that" Kaminari smile "After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick" Jiro say "A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though" then she look at Kaminari "Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb" Aizawa say "Once a year only 3 chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!" "Yes sir!" "Homeroom is dismissed"

Midoriya look at the other chatter "Everyone's so into it" Lida look at him "You're not?" then he start to sway his body "We have enrolled here to become heroes, so of course we would get fired up!" Asui say "Lida-chan, you have a unique way of getting fired up" Lida chop his hand on the air "Midoriya don't you feel the same?" "Of course I do" Uraraka keeps shout "I'm gonna do my best!" the others put up hands while saying "Yes"