Choosing a Class Rep and the Attack of USJ

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
I was walking with Midoriya and Uraraka to U.A when we arrived we see many people standing outside of U.A. Midoriya comment "So many reporters" suddenly one of the reporter spotted us and they started asking "How are All Might's classes?" Midoriya put up his hands "Uh, excuse me, I have to go to the nurse's office!" Another reporter ask "Will you tell us about what the Symbol of Peace is like as a teacher?" Uraraka smile while flex her arm "He's very muscular!"

Another one ask "What do you think of All Might as a teacher?" I shrug "Well he's a good teacher. Bye" then I see Aizawa walk to us "Get to the class now" I nod while hearing a female reporter ask Aizawa "Wow you're scruffy... What's your deal?" Aizawa say irritatedly "He's not on duty today" then he started showing shoo motion at them "You are disturbing classes. Please leave"

~~~ 3'rd person POV~~~
Aizawa walk to the class "Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid" he scoffed "Fidelia, keep up the good work" She nod "And Midoriya, you settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do" he nod while keeping his head down.

Aizawa put down the notes "Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you" everyone thought scared Take another special test?! "Decide on a class representative" everyone shout excitedly "It's actually a normal school activity!" Then everyone started shouting they want to be the class rep. Ginji comment So noisy then he change with Fidelia and shout "Silence!" Everyone look at her then she took control again "Why don't we decided it by voting?" Sero smile "She's right" Everyone nod and they went to decide while Fidelia meditating.

Minutes later, Fidelia sigh Why did it turn out like this 😸Congrats Child Aizawa inform "Then, the class rep is Fidelia with a vote of 12 people, and the deputy class rep will be Yaoyorozu with a vote of 5 people" You got a lot of vote Child Momo say sadly "I can't believe I lost to her" then she smile It's okay, since she's a lot prettier, smarter and stronger than me. I suppose that's why Fidelia smile "I'll do my best"

⏩Time Skip (At the Cafeteria)⏩
It was Fidelia's turn to order food then Lunch Rush ask "What would you like?" 😻Can I eat too Child? Well why not? Fidelia smile "Give me 45 plates of Inari Sushi, 30 beef stew" everyone at the back of Fidelia look surprised and concern at her. Lunch Rush ask worried "Are you sure?" She nod then Lunch Rush smile "Okay! Take a seat first! Orders coming up!" She nod then pay it and try to find a table then she look to see Midoriya, Lida, and Uraraka approach her with their foods.

Lida ask "Fidelia-kun aren't you going to eat?" She nod "Just waiting for the food to arrive" Minutes later, Lunch Rush bring all of it to her table they look shocked at the mountain of food. Uraraka ask "Fidelia-chan... are you sure you're going to eat all of that?" Fidelia merely nod then Lida shout while doing the hand motion "Fidelia-kun! You're going to get sick if you eat that much!" Fidelia smile "Don't worry" then she started eating it with some manners.

"Where did all those foods go?" "Please don't ask such questions Uraraka-kun. And I also don't want to know" add Lida readjust his glasses. Midoriya say amazed "There are a lot of people today too!" Lida explain "That's because everyone in the Hero course, support course and management course meets in the same place" "The rice is so delicious" add Uraraka.

Fidelia sigh "Even though I've been chosen as class rep, I don't know if I'm qualified for it" 😾Lies! Lida say "Your courage, skill and judgement at critical moments make you worth following. That's why I voted for you" Fidelia smile "Thanks" "But didn't you want to be class rep, too Lida-kun? I mean, you've got glasses and everything" add Uraraka smiling 😹She's very honest.