Summer Training Camp Chapter 1

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
I see Otaku was so excited for the summer vacation why because he wake up at 5 when we're supposed to be departing at 7. I wake up a bit because of the loud voice he was making when he search for his stuffs and keep on mumbling in the hallway the entire time but then I close my eyes and soon fall asleep.

Suddenly I hear someone keep on knocking my door while hearing Otaku shouting that we'll be late when I look at my phone only to see that it's still 6 o'clock and there's still an hour before we go The hell! And of course he barge in my room "Fidelia-chan wake up!" "The hell Otaku?" "Come on! Wake up! We'll be late!"

I try to calm myself from shouting at the poor cinnamon roll "Otaku there's still an hour" "The train took 10 minutes from my apartment to U.A." "There's still plenty of time" "We have to think about the morning traffic jam" and then it begin his mumbling while I sigh loudly breaking him from his mumble situation "Okay, okay. Just give me 10 minutes to prepare" "Don't be late!" "Okay"

I went to take a bath while I was rubbing soap on my arm I hear Ginji comment He really is inpatient Well he's just so excited about this summer vacation Ginji I feel Otaku's Ki on the front of the door while I raise a bit of my voice from the bathroom "Otaku it's not even 5 minutes yet!" "Ah gomen!" Ginji comment Chill cinnamon bun I went out of the bath and we took all of our luggage and went to U.A.

~~~Midoriya's POV~~~
I can't wait! I can't wait for the summer training camp! I set the timer to 4:45 but I wake up and look that it's already 5 A.M. I begin to pack some things that I forgot to pack yesterday and once I'm done I check my clock to se that it's already 5:58 A.M.

I went to wake up Fidelia-chan I see she rub her eyes and she told me Okay, okay, just give 10 minutes to prepare" I begin to tap my feet on the ground and look at the clock to see 6:03 I'm so late! What taking Fidelia-chan so long?! I should remind her again but when I'm just about 7 feet away from the bathroom door I hear she shout with a little bit of irritation in her voice "Otaku it's not even 5 minutes yet!" "Ah Gomen!"

I immediately dash to the living room while I hear a small voice "Izuku" "Mom?" "What are you doing wake up so morning?" Well today is our summer training camp" "But it supposed to be 7 A.M. Izuku" I "know mom but I don't wanna be late" and then I hear footsteps coming here making me stand up immediately and I'm about to told her let's go together only to see that Fidelia-chan's face is a little bit flat than her usual expression

She's looks so angry. Way to go Izuku you already pissed off Fidelia in the morning and soon we went out of my apartment while saying goodbye to mom and on the way there I see Fidelia only looking at the windows She didn't do or talk anything to me usually she would start a small conversation Way to go Midoriya Izuku! You pissed her off badly this time

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
When we arrive at the U.A. as to be expected we're still the only ones here well except for some staffs but there's still no teachers. I hear Otaku comment very very softly in disbelief "There's still no one here" I hear Ginji groan in frustration We came all this way for nothing? I nod Yup

I see a bench then went to sit down "What do you expect Otaku? It's only 6:15" I see he sit down beside me "Gomen Fidelia-chan. It's just it's the first time I'll be going on a summer vacation with friends" Ginji took over "Don't you go with your friends when you're still in middle school or something?" He nod "I do but since I'm Quirkless no one would want to talk to me less"