Prepare for Final Exam

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
"Okay, that's it for class" said Aizawa while arrange the papers "There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be written exam. There's also practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all" then he went out of the classroom.

Midterm exam: 1: Momo; 2: Lida; 3: Bakugo; 4: Midoriya; 5: Fidelia; 6: Todoroki; 7: Asui; 8: Jiro; 9: Ojiro; 10: Mineta: 11: Shoji; 12: Koda; 13: Sato; 14: Uraraka; 15: Tokoyami; 16: Kirishima; 17: Hagakure; 18: Sero; 19: Aoyama; 20: Ashido; 21: Kaminari

Kaminari and Ashido shout in frustration at the same time "I haven't studied at all!" Ashido laugh while Kaminari grab his head "With the Sports Festival and Internship, I didn't study at all!" Tokoyami nod "It's true that we had one event after another, but" Sato comment "For the midterms, we'd just started school so we still kind of remembered it. But with the all the events that happened, the finals will be different"

Midoriya smile widely "Ashido-san, Kaminari-kun! L-Let's do our best! We all want o go to the training camp together, right?" Everyone look at the Hosu people to see that they were practically shining. Lida raise his hand like a robot "Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!" "It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class" add Todoroki while Fidelia merely nod.

Kaminari put his hand on his chest while saying "Be careful with your words!" "You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures" they shout in happiness "Yao-Momo!" She look down "I can't help at all with the practical, though" then Jiro, Ojiro and Sero walk to Momo then asked if they could too.

Momo eyes start to shine "Everyone!" then she stand excitedly from her seat "Yes, of course!" Everyone shout "Yes!" Momo say excitedly "Then let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend!" Ashido jumped excitedly "Seriously? I can't wait to see your house!" Momo smile widely while speaking to herself.

Midoriya ask "Seriously, what'll we have to do for the practical exam?" Hagakure say "It'll be a comprehensive test of everything from first semester" "That's all Aizawa-Sensei would tell us, Kero" Uraraka put her hand under her chin "Everything we did so far" "So combat training and rescue training, and then basic training" add Fidelia. Suddenly someone hit Midoriya's head "Oh, sorry. Your head was so big that I accidentally hit it"

Midoriya rub his head "You're from Class B... Monoma-kun! How dare you" he smile smugly at Midoriya "I heard you guys met the hero killer. Just like the Sports Festival, you guys in Class A just have to have all the attention, huh? But that attention isn't because people have high hopes for you. It's because you keep attracting trouble, right?"

Monoma while wearing the face (just like above) talk "Oh, scary

Monoma while wearing the face (just like above) talk "Oh, scary. Someday, the rest of us might also be caught up in the trouble you bring and become victims as well... Like getting cursed by the God of Pestilence! Oh, that's sca" suddenly a girl with orange hair chopped his neck "Monoma, that's not funny. Don't you know what happened to Lida?" Lida shout "Kendo-kun!" she smile "Sorry, Class A. This guy's heart's just kinda, you know" Midoriya look at Monoma 😱His heart!