First Day on a New World

~~~No one's POV~~~
A boy with green hair rush to Fidelia's side "Are you alright?!" then he touch her neck "She's still breathing. What should I do? She's unconscious, I should sent her to the police so that they could took her to the hospital" he try to pick her up "She's heavy!". Hours later, Fidelia open her eyes "Where? Hospital, huh?"

The same boy with green hair smile at her "I'm glad you're okay" "Who are you?" He smile "That's right Izuku Midoriya, and your name?" Fidelia look at Midoriya 🤭He's body is full of bruises "Those bruises... what happened to you?" "I just fell on the stairs" then he started laughing nervously "Those looks like a bruise from fighting or explosion"

Midoriya looked down "If you don't want to tell me then that's okay Midoriya-kun" he look up while blushing "Kun?" Fidelia sit up "You should lie down" "I'm fine, I kind of get used to this kind of stuff" "Huh?" "You're one lucky girl" Midoriya look at entrance "Doctor?" Doctor day while holding a medical board "Everything seems fine, she's only got fractured bone in her right arm and that deep wound on her stomach also a few bruises" Midoriya ask "How long is it to heal?" "Hmm... it should heal about a month or two but you could get out of the hospital in about a week" "I can't exactly stay that long" Midoriya look at Fidelia "Huh? Why?" "I don't have money" Midoriya look at her So bold!

They ask "What about your parents?" She look down "They were killed by bad guys" "I'm sorry" "If that's the case then you shouldn't worry" they look at the door to see a woman with same color hair as Midoriya "Mother?!" "I can't exactly leave a little girl alone. So I'll help you" Fidelia bow her head "Thank you very much Miss Midoriya!" "Just call me Inko sweetie" she just nod.

They went outside then Fidelia look at the window to see a tall buildings Looks like we're on a different dimension Child she nod 😊I wonder what kind of fun are we going to find here

⏭a week later⏭
"Morning Fidelia-san" "Morning Midoriya-kun" "The doctor already let you go home today. So my mom sent me to help you preparing you get ready while my mom is taking care of the papers" suddenly the door open to reveal a smiling Inko "You ready Fidelia?" She nod. They went to the car then go to Midoriya's apartment.

⏩a little time skip⏩
Fidelia bow her head "Midoriya-kun thanks for carrying me to the hospital" "No problem" Fidelia look at a book his been hugging "What's that?" "Um..." "Hero Analysis for the Future? Can I see it?" He nod "Sure" he give it her. Fidelia open it "Whoa there's plenty of heroes you wrote here" Midoriya look down while blushing "Well it's been my dream of becoming the greatest hero like All Might" "All Might?" Midoriya put his laptop at the desk then show her the video where All Might save people and become the Symbol of Peace "I've seen this video since I was little" "I see" suddenly Inko shout "Dinners ready you 2!"

They went to the dining table "Itadakimasu!" Fidelia started gobbled down the food Inko and Izuku's look at her suddenly Inko shout concern "Slow down your going to choke!" Fidelia put down her chopsticks "Thanks for the food" Inko smile at the pile of dirty dishes "Remind me to cook a little more than I always do" Fidelia smile sheepishly "I'll help doing the housework's from now on" "Are you sure?" She nod "Yeah, it's least I can do since I'm staying here".