Mask man identity and permission to stay at the dorms

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
I open my eyes slowly while seeing white ceilings "Where am I?" I hear someone say beside me "You awake Fidelia Shoujo?" I turned my head to the left to see All Might in his skinny form wearing hospital gown but I could still see bandages all over his body "All Might?" He smile warmly "Good job on defeating All for One Fidelia Shoujo" suddenly someone knock on the door "Excuse us" then the door open to reveal a dog with black suit, Grand Torino, and Detective Tsukauchi.

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
Dog person (A/n: I forgot his name) say "For uncertified individuals to cause injury with their Quirks without specific instruction from their guardians or supervisor is a clear violation of the rules" 😾But she doesn't even have a Quirk?! How could you punish her?! 😓Ginji please stop

All Might say "Wait, it's me the one that asked her to fight" dog didn't even look at All Might as he continue to speak "And unfortunately it's already been made public since you fight him" he see Fidelia only look down "So your punishment would be... becoming a good hero in the future" she looked up "Huh?" Tsukauchi smile "People call you Symbol Of Hope" All Might ask "Hope? Not peace?"

Tsukauchi say "After your fights with the villains and everyone see he's still standing causing everyone to panic and scared. But when she stand up against him everyone starting to have some hope on the heroes" Grand Torino smile "Not bad you zygote" she merely smile "Thanks Grand Torino-san" Tsukauchi announce "After you recovered we'll be having a press conference" she tilt her head "Press conference?" He nod "It's going to be your first debut as the Heroine of Hope" Bravo Child! Thanks Ginji she nod.

~~~All Might's POV~~~
Once it's only me and Fidelia Shoujo What should I ask her "Fidelia Shoujo" she look at me "You're hair turned gold when your fighting All for One" "Yeah" I have to choose my words carefully "Did you perhaps related with someone who always wear some kind of armor with a very unruly hair sticking out everywhere" she look shock for a moment but then speak nervously "I... don't think so" She's hiding something "Or perhaps someone that looks like him but with different hair color?"

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
◀️a little while earlier◀️
The body that he describes... I think he meets with a Saiyan I see Ginji put his hand beneath his chin Hmm... A man with unruly hair that's sticking out everywhere and wearing armor? Not that I could before he finished AM speak again "Or perhaps someone that looks like him but with different hair color?"

Yup that's definitely a Saiyan. Hmm... What's wrong Child? Unruly hair that's sticking out everywhere wearing armor.... Father? 🤔But that can't be... but I see Ginji's ear perked up and he smirk Here comes distraction then I see doctor went inside and took some check up on us.

⏩time skip⏩
I hear someone call me Aunt-san, Aunt-san I open my eyes to see Gohan squatdown at the window "Gohan? What are you doing here?" I see he look at All Might's sleeping form "Sorry I can't visit you at the day" "It's okay you're busy with hero works" he smile nervously.

I walked up to him "Anyway what are you doing here?" He rub the back of his neck "I'm worried about you. Are you okay?" 😻Aww he's so cute! "A little sore, but fine" he smile sheepishly "I'm sorry that I can't be there to defeat him" I smile "No problem besides you, Vegito and Gogeta got your hands full on defeating an army of Nomus" he nod "If only I was fast enough"

I put my hand on his shoulder "It's okay Gohan. By the way, there's no casualty, right?" he shake his head "Some of the civilians got hurt but nothing life threatening" I nod "Good" "The Senzu Bean should be ready by the day after tomorrow" I nod then see Gohan smile at me "Goodnight Aunt-san" "Goodnight Gohan" he turned around and jumped off. I see he land safely on the ground then wave his hand at me, I wave one back then he run off while I went back to my bed and sleep consumed me.