All Might vs Fidelia?!

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
Mic write in the blackboard then look at the students "Which one of these English sentences is wrong?" Everyone look bored at him So normal Mic shout "*English* Everybody heads up! Let's get this party started!" then Momo raise her hand "Okay, Yaoyorozu, come on!"

⏩Time Skip⏩
All Might run through in the hall then stopped at front of Class 1-A, he open it while shouting "I am coming through the door like a normal person!"

How is that Normal?! Fidelia laugh It's not though 😾Does he really have to do that? 😄That's just how All Might is Ginji Kirishima smile "Wow, he really is a teacher!" Asui say "That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?" "It's style is so d...

How is that Normal?! Fidelia laugh It's not though 😾Does he really have to do that? 😄That's just how All Might is Ginji Kirishima smile "Wow, he really is a teacher!" Asui say "That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?" "It's style is so different, it's giving me goosebumps" add Kaminari Ginji point at All Might Seriously what's so great about this Muscled Boy?! Fidelia scold him Shush!

All Might smile "I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today combat training!" Combat? Training?" "And to go with that are these! Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and request you sent in before school started" Everyone started cheering.

"After you change, gather in Ground Beta!" "Hai!" Who do you think we'll be up against Child? I don't know, we'll just have to wait. Few minutes later, All Might inform "They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware... from now on you are heroes!" he see everyone's costumes "Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?"

"Now it's time for combat training!" Lida raise his hand "Sensei! This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?" "No, we're going to move ahead two steps! Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals... In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows!" he pretends to cough "For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2 on 2 indoor battles"

Asui tilt her head "Without basic training?" All Might pump his fist in the air while smiling widely "This is a real battle to understand those basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up" Everyone started asking questions at All Might like Yaoyorozu ask "How will wins and losses be determined?" Bakugo ask "Can we beat them up anyway?" Uraraka ask "Will the punishment be expulsion like with Aizawa Sensei?" Lida raise his hand "How shall we be split up?"