Encounter?! Shigaraki's True Identity Revealed!

Warning this chapter contains a bit of spoiler
~~~3'rd Person POV~~~

Warning this chapter contains a bit of spoiler~~~3'rd Person POV~~~

Ashido start to water with tears "Everyone

Ashido start to water with tears "Everyone... I'm looking forward... to hearing your stories... about training camp" "W-We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!" Sero put his hands on Midoriya's shoulder "Stop Midoriya. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it"

Kaminari say furious at Midoriya "If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical exam" he turned around then poke both of Midoriya's eyes "If you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!"

 And since we didn't pass the practical exam" he turned around then poke both of Midoriya's eyes "If you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!"

Sero say "Calm down. I don't know either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it" Kaminari protest "If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just being me back lots of stuff!" Suddenly Aizawa open the door at the same time as the bell rang while saying "Once the bell rings, get in your seats" immediately everyone went to sit down in silence.

Aizawa walk to the front of the class "Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who didn't pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods..." the failure students slumped their body on the table Oh no!