The end of Sports Festival? Who's winning?

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
•Hey guys are you ready?! A lot's happened, but it's now come to this! A serious battle! You can only depend on yourself! Even if you're not a hero, you'll face lots of situations like that! You get it, right?! Heart, skill, body, wisdom, and knowledge!•

- First match: Shinso vs Midoriya ended in Midoriya winning and breaking his fingers.

- Second match: Todoroki vs Sero ended in Todoroki winner by using his Quirk to make a giant ice freezing Sero in an instant.

- Third match: Lida vs Hatsume ended in Hatsume forfeited, she use him to promote her inventions to the company.

- Fourth match: Tetsutetsu vs Kirishima, Kirishima winner.

- Fifth match: Ashido vs Aoyama, Ashido the winner.

- Sixth match: Fidelia vs Kaminari, begin!

Kaminari put up his hands but before he could use his Quirk I already grab his body then push him out of the arena. He look around "Huh?" Midnight shout shocked to see Kaminari already out of the arena "Ka-Kaminari out of bounds! Winner Fidelia!" Kaminari smile "You're very fast Fidelia" I smile at him "Thanks"

- Seventh match: Yaoyorozu vs Tokoyami, Tokoyami the winner.

- Eight match: Bakugo vs Uraraka, Bakugo the winner.

- Ninth match: Todoroki vs Midoriya

I see Todoroki keep shooting ice towards Otaku but he break it by breaking his own fingers repeatedly He's being reckless again And by the looks of it, not even Recovery Girl could heal him fully after a few times of the same scene happened and I see he even use his mouth to help flick his fingers. Suddenly I hear Otaku shout "It's your power!!" Todoroki look at him in shocked and he smile while activating his fire Quirk.

Suddenly I hear someone shout passionately then I see someone with his fire burning very hot in his body "Shoto! Have you finally accepted yourself?! That's it! Good! It all starts from here for you! With my blood, you will surpass me... You will fulfill my desire!" •Endeavor suddenly shouts encouragement? Such a doting father?•

•The air that had been cooled throughly was suddenly heated up and expanded• •That's what created this explosion? Just how hot was that?! Jeez, I can't see a thing! Hey who won the match?• I see through the smoke to see that Otaku went flying to the wall but I grab him then put him on the ground softly and went to look at his wounds and went to IT.

I appear behind Gogeta then he turned around to smile at me "What can we help you Nee-san?" "Do you guys still have Senzu Bean?" Gogeta shout "Vegito!" He peeked his head "You call Gogeta?" "Give some some Senzu Bean to Nee-san" He nod then throw a small bag to me "Thanks" I put my fingers on my forehead 😸Uraraka's Ki lock on "Bye" then use IT.

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
Uraraka was washing her face then she look up to see Fidelia's behind her "Fidelia-san?!" "Sorry, didn't mean to sneak up on you Ochaco-chan" she smile "It's fine" 😸Her eyes are puffy 😒Probably from crying Ginji Fidelia smile at her "Ochaco-chan, don't feel too bad you've done the best you could and that's what matters" Uraraka wipe her tears then smile "Thank you Fidelia-chan" "No prob"

After Midnight announce "Midoriya-kun out off bound! Todoroki advances to the third round!" Paramedics came and bring him to Recovery Girl. Recovery Girl say sadly "I need to remove the pieces of bone to make sure they don't stay in your joints. I'll heal you after that. To push and light a fire under a child who would destroy his body this much for what he yearns for... I don't like. You're going too far, you and this boy. You can't praise him for this"