An awkward day

<Last time on Heroine of Hope (Dragon Ball Super X Boku no Hero Academia)>
~~~Author's POV~~~
Aizawa say desperately in his voice "Surely All Might and the Pro Heroes could handle them. I mean All Might could split the clouds with just his fists alone" Fidelia laugh "Split clouds? That's just child's play for those guys. Now please step aside, I have to go"

he grab her shoulder "Not until you told me what's going on!" She knee him in the gut causing him to throw up saliva then use this chance to get away from him "Wait Fidelia!" Fidelia spot an open window then fly off to my destination while Ginji scowl Jeez... thanks to him you only got 2 more minutes before they get there She fly a lot faster.

▶️Now▶️
~~~All Might's POV~~~
I went to the restroom but then I hear shouting so I decided to go and see what the problem is. I see Fidelia Shoujo and Aizawa-kun was talking well more like Aizawa-kun keep asking questions at her but she merely answer with a sad expression. I see she started walking away from him suddenly Aizawa grabbed her hand and put her in between his arms.

I couldn't believe what I just see, the way Aizawa-kun look at her, he look like at her like he loves her more than anything and why does my heart feel weird when I see he look at her like that. I see she smile sadly at him "All I can tell right now is that there are bad guys out there. And I'm the only one that can take them down" then I hear something that I couldn't believe "That's just child's play for those guys"

Child's play? Just how strong are they? Then I hear she sounded irritated "Now please step aside, I have to go" Aizawa grab her shoulder "Not until you told me what's going on!" I see she knee him in the gut causing Aizawa-kun to throw up saliva then she dash to the open window and flew out. I rush to Aizawa "Aizawa-kun you okay?" "All... Might?" "Let's go see Recovery Girl" he stand up "No! We have to assist her!" "Aizawa-kun" I turn into my buff form "Let's go!"

~~~? POV~~~
I was walking around the new mall suddenly I hear people screaming "Don't move!" I see all of the people look up to see then one of them shoot one of the people in the shoulder. I see some of the heroes appeared then I took this chance to call someone, he pick it up "Gohan? Gohan! Where are you?! There's trouble here!"

•Sorry Bulma-san! There's trouble here as well!• "Huh?!" I hear fighting on the other line •Haa! I'll go there as soon as I can!• "Make sure you come here!" •Ha!• "Understand?!" he hang up while I shout in frustration "God!" I see all of the heroes beaten up then they shout "If we saw anyone of you move" "All of you are dead!"

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
I see many heroes beaten up on the ground and I look up to see many people above the civilians, the people turned their attention on me then one of them say "She's the one that kill Lord Freeza" "She's the one?" "You sure?" I see they touch their scouters "Her power level is 500" I hear they laugh "She's a weakling"

Suddenly I feel someone land next to me, then I see he started making his moves while shouting "Don't worry the Super Galactic Patroller Jaco is here!" I see he notice me "Fidelia? What are you doing here?" "That's my line" he point to the people on the sky "Well those lackeys are criminals that run away from the Galactic Patrol" then he point to another guy "But I don't know that guy"

I say casually "He's someone that I have to capture" he nod in understanding then proceed to smile towards me "Since we have the same goal, let's work together" I shrug "Why not?" We both rush at the enemies at the same time. They started shooting at me and Jaco but I see that he dodge them while I shoot my own Ki Blast countering it.