The Emperor is Back?! Show everyone the power of a serious Saiyan!

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
Midnight say "Winner Fidelia!" I saw Bakugo slammed his hands on the ground "Damn it!!" I offer my hand to him "Nice fight Kacchan" suddenly I feel something sting on my neck. I touch my neck then pull out a needle 😱Needle?! 🙀Are you okay Child?! Yeah 😾Where did it come from?! Suddenly I saw a huge ki blast went to the spectators seat but I shot a ki blast at it and I saw 2 flying pink disc fly to me but I managed to dodge it in time cause it cut some of my hair Those are Freeza's move.

Suddenly I see someone land at the front of me "We meet again Fidelia-san" I smile at him "You too Freeza" he smirk "So this is where you are, I've been looking for you everywhere on this wretched planet!" I smile "Now you found me" Freeza smile "Right, I've been dying to meet with you" he look a bit shock at me "Oh? You shrink a lot since our last encounter"

I hear the people shout while looking at Freeza "Villain?!" "Here?!" "No way!" I see 2 people land next to Freeza "Freeza-sama!" "Zarbon, Dodoria" Zarbon look at me "So that's Bardock's daughter?" "Yeah" "Hehehe... Bardock is a low class warrior! I bet she's the same as him!" "You shouldn't underestimate her Dodoria-san" they look at Freeza "Huh?" "I mean, she defeat many adversaries"

Freeza flare up his Ki sending powerful wind around them "She and her wretched brother!" suddenly he power back down and smile wickedly "Zarbon-san, Dodoria-san, get her" "Yes Freeza-sama" They rush to me then deliver punches but I ducked suddenly Zarbon kick my face but that only managed to cut my cheek and Dodoria shoot laser from his other hand.

I jumped to get some distance then wipe the blood from my cheek while smiling "Not bad, all of you have become stronger since last time" Freeza smile "Yeah, I've been training these 2 to become a lot powerful" I see everyone was looking at us 😥We can't fight here, there will be casualties 😾At the forest Child!

I jump but Freeza use his tail to grab my right leg then pull me down and grab my head "Trying to lure us away from people? It's no use" I try to elbow him in face but he blocked it with his left hand then he tightened his grip on my head and I hear a cracking sound "Ahhh!!" Freeza smile "That's cracking sound is satisfying".

I look up to see heroes surrounding Freeza while shouting "Pro Heroes! Release her villain!" Freeza chuckle "Ho, Pro heroes huh?" I don't want anyone to get hurt I shout "No don't fight them! Get away from here!" "Zarbon, Dodoria take care of them" I hear Freeza ordered them then I see the heroes got blown away by Zarbon and Dodoria.

I see All Might(AM) jump down "I am here!" Freeza look at him "Ho?" "Release Fidelia Shoujo" Freeza ignore him then he was blown away by All Might's smash. All Might catch me bridal style "You okay Fidelia Shoujo?" I saw Freeza rush to us then I push AM away "Wha?" and Freeza use his tail to whacked my body to the wall causing me to cough up blood while I hear he say smugly "Oh? You protect him".

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
All might started to punches Freeza but he dodges all of them with ease then All Might brace his fist "Delaware... Smash!" It connect with Freeza's gut then he back away while holding his stomach "You... got me" All Might started laughing "Hahaha! How do you like that?!" Freeza say while looking down "Strong... But" suddenly he disappeared then he knee him in the gut then kick his chin upward "All Might!!"

Freeza shoot Destructo Disc at All Might but he dodge to side "Ha is it all you" suddenly Freeza appears at the top of him then grab his head and slammed him on the ground. Meanwhile Dodoria and Zarbon smiling while dodging attacks and countering them with their owns "This guys are weak!" "They fight un-beautifully" add Zarbon while swaying his hairs.