Entrance Exam? Fidelia goes to U.A.?

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
I hear Inko shout "Fidelia!" "What is it Inko-san?" She smile at me while holding a lunchbox "Can you bring this to Izuku?" "Sure. I'm off!" I fly to U.A. Now where is Izu-kun? Suddenly I see a portal open in front of me

Huh? What's a portal doing here? I look inside to see a boy with short silver hair was protecting a girl with short black hair with pink stripes on her hair

Huh? What's a portal doing here? I look inside to see a boy with short silver hair was protecting a girl with short black hair with pink stripes on her hair. I went inside then help them taking down some bad guys. I walk to them then I see the boy smile at me "Thank you for your help. I'm Kitakado Tomohisa" the girl spoke "Korekuni Ryuji" the boy with silver hair smile "What's your name?" I smile "Fidelia" then I walked them to the police station.

On the way there, I found out that Tomo is a boy from a rich family, his family has been Doctors for generations and that they own a famous hospital. He told me he never wanted to be one instead he want to be an idol also the girl turned out to be a boy dressing up as a girl. Ryuji's mother wanted a baby girl but instead she got a boy and so she keeps on dressing him as a girl.

After I say goodbye to Tomo and Ryuji I hear Ginji angry Heads up Child! We got a stalker I turned around a corner then see a figure with cloak was watching me then he/she walked to a open portal behind him. Let's go follow him I nod then dash to portal. I see 10 boys very sparkling

 I see 10 boys very sparkling

That man with Silver hair... I think I've seen him before He's the boy that we just met Ginji Did we just go into the future this time? I took a newspaper then see it's date Nope I think we're on another part of Japan 😻They're so charming!! Well they are Idol. I see Tomo walked to me "Fidelia-chan?" "Hey Tomo-kun" then I see a boy with smile at Tomo "You know her?" He nod "She once saved me and Ryuji"

~~~Ryuji's POV~~~
After we finished performing I see Tomo walked to the girl that saved us years ago. Everyone started talking with her then I see Tomo talked something to her causing her to blush then I feel weird. I hear someone shout "Kitakado-san we're ready for Kitakore to perform!" I raise my hand "Sorry, I don't feel good today" I hear everyone started saying "Huh? Ryuji-kun sick?" "What happened?" I ignore them then walked to my room.