Aftermath of the Internship

▶️Hosu's hospital▶️
~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
Todoroki sat up "Were you able to sleep, Midoriya?" he shake his head "No, not really" Lida nod "Me neither" Midoriya smile "Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, huh?" Todoroki nod "Yeah"

Lida look at his body "Seeing an ending like that really makes you feel like it's a miracle we're alive. With my leg like this, he probably could've killed us if he wanted to" Todoroki nod "Yeah, we were obviously left alive on purpose" then he look at Lida "Your amazing to have been able to face him after all the murderous intent directed at you" Lida shake his head "No that's not it" then they hear someone knock on the door.

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
I decided to visit Lida, Midoriya and Shoto, I knock on the door then open it to see Lida's both arms were bandaged, Shoto's left hand and Midoriya's right hand and left leg "I hope I'm not disturbing you guys" they shake their heads "I see" then I hear Shoto say "But you're pretty amazing Fidelia" Tenya nod "Yeah you take him down with that moves! What does it called again?" "Hellzone Grenade. It's a technique I learned from someone I know" I see Midoriya started the fan boy mode "Amazing!"

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
The door to their room open "Oh, are you wounded kids awake?" "Grand Torino!" "Manual-san" Grand Torino walked to Midoriya "Kid, I've got a lot of complaints for you" "Oh, sorry!" But before that, you've got visitors. Josh's chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae" everyone look to see a police with a dog head.

Everyone stand up then he see Midoriya try to stand up "Oh you can just stay seated, woof. You must be the U.A. students who brought down the Hero Killer, right?" the students nod "Yes" Kenji say "Regarding the Hero Killer we arrested... He had fairly serious injuries, with burns and broken bones, and is receiving treatment under strict guard, woof. Since you're U.A. students, I'm sure you already know. The four of you, and the Pro Heroes Endeavor, Manual, Great Saiyaman and Grand Torino must receive strict punishment"

Todoroki stand up furious at him "Wait a minute. If Lida hadn't done anything, Native would've been killed. If Midoriya hadn't come, the two of them would've been killed. And if Fidelia hadn't done anything, all of us would've been killed. No one realized that the Hero Killer had appeared. Are you saying we should've followed the rules and watched people get killed?" Midoriya put up his hand "Wait!"

Kenji ask "Are you saying that as long as it turns out all right, it's okay to bend the rules?" Todoroki shout "Isn't it a hero's job to save people?!" Kenji close his eyes "That's why you're not a full fledged hero yet. Goodness, what are being taught by U.A. and Endeavor, woof?" Todoroki walked to him angry "You dog!" Lida say try to calm him "Stop it, he's absolutely right" Grand Torino put up hand "Hang on a minute. Hear him out until the end" Shoto stop then look at Kenji.

Kenji explain "That was the official opinion of the police. And the punishment and such would only happen if this were all made public, woof. If this were made public, you would probably be applauded by the public, but you would not be able to escape punishment. On the other hand, this is a bit underhanded, but if it is not made public, the burn scars would support Endeavor and possibly Great Saiyaman being the hero who saved the day, and it would end there, woof. Thankfully, there were very few witnesses. This violation could be crushed here, woof. But this would also mean no one would know about your good judgment or achievements. Which do you prefer? Personally, I don't want to be the one to find fault with promising young ones because of one big mistake, woof"

Manual say tears fall on his face "😭Either way, we will need to take responsibility for being negligent in our supervisory duties" Lida bow to Manual "I am truly sorry" "All right. You'll cause trouble for others! If you understand, then don't do it again!" "I won't!" "I-I'm sorry" "Please take care of it" the students Bow to the Pro Heroes that they went to Internships with. Because of the unfairness of adults, you will not be able to receive the praise you would probably have gotten, but at least" he bow "As someone who also protects the peace, I can say thank you" Shoto look away "Please start with that next time" "Todoroki-kun"