Prologue

~~~Author's POV~~~
It's been about 6 months after the TOP (Tournament of Power) and everyone was enjoying their normal life again.

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
I was training with Whis but then I hear Beerus called for Whis "Whis! Whis!" Whis appears beside Beerus "What is it Beerus-sama?" "Let's go" "Hai" I see Beerus walked to me "Fidelia Whis and me are going to meeting with the other God of Destruction" I nod "Is there something wrong?" "Don't know, Daishinkan-sama called all of God of Destruction to talked about something"

Whis smile "Don't worry we'll be back as soon as possible" Beerus shout "Oracle Fish! Oracle Fish!" 3 minutes later, I put my hand up then grab his bowl "Thanks Fidelia. What is it Beerus?" Beerus inform him "We'll be going somewhere, you take care of Fidelia" he smile at them "Okay" "Let's go Whis" I smile "Be careful Whis-san, Beerus-sama" Whis tap his staff.

Oracle Fish(OF) smile at me "So Fidelia what do ya want to do?" "I don't have anything to do" he suggest "Then let's play a board game" I nod then we started playing it about 10 times which I won against OF. OF sigh frustrated "How is it that you've already become so good in this game?" I smile "Well, I always watch your match with Whis-san, when I'm free" I see a huge beam behind OF "Watch out Oracle Fish!" I shouted while grab him then throw him out the way causing it to hit me "Aagghh!" "Fidelia-chan!" after that I black out.