Hero names

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
Aizawa walk into the class 1-A then stand at the front of the class "Good work. So there will be no school tomorrow or the day after. I'm sure the pro heroes who watched the Sports Festival will want to recruit you" Hagakure say "So We'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked huh?" Aizawa nod "That's right. And here are the totals for those offers. In other years, it's been more spread out" then he press a button and it come all of the offers "But all eyes were in three this year"

Kaminari throw his head back "There's such a big difference!" Aoyama pout "Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!" Everyone mumbled "Wow Fidelia first, Todoroki second, and Bakugo third?" Kirishima say "It's the opposite of their placement in the Sports Festival" Hagakure comment "The pros probably scared" Bakugo shout "What're the pros scared of?!"

Momo sigh then smile at Todoroki "You're amazing, Todoroki-san" Todoroki scoff "They're probably all because of my dad" Uraraka start to shake Lida's body "Wow, we got offers!" "Yes, yes". Mineta say while shakes Midoriya's shoulder slowly "Midoriya, you didn't get any! They're scared of you cause of the crazy way you were fighting"

Aizawa say "Keeping these results in mind whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in the internships with the pros" everyone ask a little bit confused "Internships?" He nod "Yeah. At USJ, you already got to experience combat with real villains, but it will still be meaningful training for you to see pros at work firsthand"

Sato smile "So that explains the Hero name!" Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!" Well, those hero names are still temporary. But if you're not serious about it" suddenly the door open "You'll have hell to pay later!" All the boys start to look at Midnight "Because a lot of hero names used by the students become recognized by society, and they end up becoming professional hero names!"

Boys shout "Midnight!" Well, that's how it is. So Midnight will be making sure your names are okay" then he took out his sleeping bag "I can't do stuff like that. When you give yourself a name, you get a more concrete image of what you want to be like in the future, and you can get closer to it. This is what it means when they say 'Names and natures do often agree' Like All Might for example" then he sleep on his sleeping bag.

Midnight announce "Okay, let's start presenting names starting with those who are ready" Aoyama walk to the front "Here, I go. 'Shining Hero: I can not stop twinkling'!" Everyone sweat drop at Aoyama It's a sentence! Midnight say "It'll be easier to use if you take out the 'I' and shorten the 'Can not' to 'can't'" "You're right Mademoiselle" everyone shout shocked "It's okay?!"

Ashido shout "Then, I'll go next! Hero name, 'Alien Queen'" Midnight look at her in horror "Are you trying for the thing with acidic blood? I wouldn't if I were you!" "Dang it" "Kero! Then may I go next?" "Go ahead Tsu-chan!" I've had this in mind ever since I was in elementary school. Rainy Season Hero: Froppy" "That's so cute! It seems friendly, I like it!" Everyone shout "Froppy! Froppy!"

Kirishima: Sturdy Hero: Red Riot!
Jiro: Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack
Shoji: Tentacle Hero: Tentacole
Sero: Taping Hero: Cellophane
Ojiro: Martial Arts Hero: Tailman
Sato: Sweets Hero: Sugarman!
Ashido: Pinky!
Kaminari: Stun Gun Hero: Chargebolt
Hagakure: Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl!
Midnight: Come on, let's keep going!
Momo: I hope I will not bring shame to this name. Everything Hero: Creati.
Todoroki: Shoto
Midnight: Your name? Are you sure?
Todoroki: Yeah
Tokoyami: Jet Black Hero: Tsukuyomi
Mineta: Fresh Picked Hero: Grape Juice!
Koda: Petting Hero: Anima

Bakugo shout while making scary face "King Explosion Murder!" Midnight say "You probably shouldn't use something like that" "Why not?! "You should be 'Explosion Boy!'" Bakugo shout at Kirishima "Shut up, Weird Hair!" Uraraka walk to the front the present her hero name "This is what I've thought of 'Uravity'"