Another Field Trip to USJ? Class 1-A Overcome their fears

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
▶️4 weeks since the attack of the USJ▶️
13 say happily "Well, that happened, but class is class, so let's begin the rescue training" Uraraka ask concern "Can you really move 13 Sensei?" He moves around a bit "My back hurts a bit" 😾Lies! "We are ready to begin class, lets start already. We're wasting time" "Aizawa Sensei" he look at Midoriya "All Might is supposed to meet us as well. Where is he?" he walked down stairs "Don't know, forget about him"

13 explain "There'll be 3 students at the bottom of the chasm. One of them will be unconscious, the other will have an injured leg and the last will be very worried" Lida shout "Are you okay?! Don't worry, we will save you!" You're too fast" 13 say happily "Well the injured will be you three" point at Midoriya, Uraraka and Lida. First team is Fidelia, Shoto, Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu, and surprisingly Bakugo. Bakugo shout angrily "Why do I have to save Deku?!" "Because we are in the Anime Festa, Bakugo-chan" "Huh! The fuck is that?!"

Lida shout "Help us! Please!" Bakugo shout "Just blow up the mountain and that's it!" The girls shout "Are you crazy?!" Todoroki scoff causing Bakugo grab his shirt and started bantering until Yaoyorozu shout "Stop! You both are pathetic! Besides there's something we must do before anything else!" then she went to the edge of the hole "Please keep calm! We will go to you right away!" Lida shout seriously "Please hurry! Uraraka-kun is! Uraraka-kun is!" "You're finally here! We're saved!" add Midoriya while Uraraka trying to her hold her laughs.

Momo turned her attention to the others "The first thing to do is to reassure the victims. There are occasions where you can not save people who are desperate and panicking. Reassuring them us related to saving them" Bakugo scoff. If you will not do it properly, what kind of training class is this?!" Kirishima comment "Impressive, she's very good"

Mineta see Momo's underwear while drooling "Yes very good" "Scum!" said Fidelia kick him but Sero grab him. "Now we just need a plan to" Fidelia walk to Momo "Momo-san I'll need you to make strong ropes and a pulley" she nod "Tokoyami-kun and me will jumped down. Meanwhile Todoroki-kun and Kacchan will be the pulley guy" they nod. Momo make ropes "Here you go Fidelia-san" she look up to see Fidelia's gone "Fidelia already jumped down on her own" add Tokoyami.

"Ehh?!" Momo peeked to see Fidelia smiling at Midoriya and Lida "It's okay everyone we'll get you out of here" Lida shout while putting his hands together "Thank you Hero! Please take Uraraka-kun first! She's unconscious!" Fidelia nod then pick her up bridal style then see Tokoyami descend slowly with the rope and seconds later the emergency bed descend to them. Fidelia put Uraraka in it.

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
After I put down Uraraka in it I hear Tokoyami say "I'll handle it from here Fidelia" Tenya ask "Isn't it dangerous for one person to do it?" Tokoyami close his eyes "Don't worry. Here I am two in one" everyone look amused at him.

Tokoyami look around In this darkness I can manage "Dark Shadow, take Uraraka up" DS fold its hands "Shut up" 🙀It can talk?! "Quickly" Ginji's eyes sparkling You have someone in you too black bird?! I really wanna meet him! I shrug You can if you want But I wanna make my identity secret... for now

Tokoyami say "Take her up slowly. Don't let her get harmed" "Sheesh" Midoriya comment "Dark Shadow is an amazing Quirk" "It's a useful tool, even if you can't separate from it" "I don't think he's a tool" Tokoyami look at Midoriya who's eyes shining "He can always help you! How cool!" Lida shout while happy tears flowing "Thank you Heroes!" 😹You're too serious Ikemen Robotto Boy "Next is Midoriya" I see Tokoyami order "Dark shadow" "Shut up" "Hurry and take him up" "Tsch! Keep on ordering me around. Fine!"