USJ Incident Chapter 1

👋Hey Guys! 🤗Author here! There's going to be new characters entering this fanfic. So look forward for it 😺Who is it Author? 😉You just have to wait and see Ginji 😸I can't wait!

~~~3'rd person POV~~~
Everyone started say "What?" "Villains?" "No way" "There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Momo ask "Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" 13 look at her "We have them, of course, but" Shoto say "Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors aren't responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind"

😺Wow he's smart 😄Well he's one of the students that got in trough the recommendations Aizawa walk to the front "Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio wave type powers is interfering. Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your Quirk, too" he nod "Yes sir"

Midoriya ask concern "What about you sensei? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks. Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk" then he looked down "A frontal battle is" Aizawa look at Midoriya "You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving them to you, Thirteen" Thirteen nod.

Aizawa start to fight them. Midoriya say "Wow. Aizawa Sensei's actually good at fighting by himself against a lot of people, huh?" Lida shout "This is no time for analysis! Hurry up and take shelter!" 😸He's good 😒But no matter how good he is with that many villains. He's going to lose 😺Perhaps we could suddenly a warp portal appeared at the front of the others "I won't let you get away".

Warp guy say in gentlemen voice "Nice to meet you, we are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of changes? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play"

Suddenly Bakugo and Kirishima charge at the villain Kirishima smile "Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" "Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right, even if you're students you're excellent Golden eggs" 13 shout "Move away you two!" "My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" Suddenly everyone surrounded by the black fog.

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
I look around "Where am I?" then I look around What's wrong Child? I sense everyone is fighting I heard laughing and I look the villains about 15 of them already surrounded me "You should give up kid" "You can't win against all of us" 🤔By the looks of it all of them are power based type 😸But they're nothing compared to you Child

Suddenly they charged at me while letting out battle cry but I jumped then roundhouse kick them but one of the enemy dodge then let out a battle cry but I turned around and grab the enemy's hand then slammed him into the ground Now let's go help the others then I hear someone whisper from behind "You take care of them very fast, I'm impressed" I jumped away then look at him "Who are you?"

He put up his hands "Relax, I'm just like those guys you take down. A weakling with a pathetic Quirk" "No, you're not, I can tell you're hiding your Ki" he smirk "Oh? You know about Ki? Color me impressed little girl" then I sense he power up creating a creater beneath him "Scared little girl?" I smile widely "No, I'm excited" "That's the spirit!" He smile then dash at me and started sending flurry of punches and kicks at me which I dodge them all.