I ended up moaning and arching my back into him.

But then his weight was gone. I opened my eyes to see that he had move to my dresser and was going to my things. He turned around throwing panties and a bra at me. He then picked out some shorts and a tank top handing them to me.

I sat up holding the towel.

"Thank you," I felt my cheeks heat up.

He gave me a short nod "I'll be in the living room,"

He left the room closing the door behind him. I groan falling back on my bed he just had to do that now I'm all hot and bothered. I need to invest in a vibrator or something. I put on my clothes and then made my way out of my room. I felt weird having a man in my apartment it's different when Frank or when Alex is here. But, with Strider I have this strong attraction.

I'm not sure if is bad or good though.

I came around the corner to see him looking at a picture on the side table. It was the first picture I got of my little girl. I stood back just watching him. I jumped when he started talking "When did they take this?"

How did he know I was here?

"Umm...when I first found out I was pregnant." I rubbed my hands down my thighs.

He looked over and took me in "You don't have to be scared of me."

"Well, I would have believed you. If you didn't pull what you did," I started "Why didn't you just knock?" I questioned.

He shrugged "This seemed more fun,"

"I could have went into labor," I tried to act mad but the smile still slipped.

"Yeah, Then what's that smile for?" he shot back.

I turned and walked into the kitchen "Are you thirsty?" I asked grabbing a glass then turning to look at him "there's water, apple juice, and tea." I listed off the things I had.

"Water is fine," I nodded pouring it in the glass then handing it to him.

I poured me some tea and took a seat at the table. I monition for him to take a seat. As I took a sip of the tea he took a seat across from me "So what is the real reason you came here? I'm sure it's not because you wanted to check my locks."

He nodded he looked to be thinking. Looking back to me his eyes bearded into mine "I told myself that I would stay away from you."

What was that supposed to me? "I can't stop thinking about you. Ever since I saw you back at the hospital. I have to admit I was jealous of Hayden. When you guys were talking outside the other day. Even though I know he has an old lady," He answered my unanswered question. But confused me more.

What the hell does he mean by old lady?

"When I saw that little prick pin you to the wall. I wanted to kill him on the spot."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I don't know. You fucking confuse me, every time I think of you. My dick gets hard and not even an easy lay can help my throbbing cock," he groaned out.

"I-I don't know what to say to that." I said feeling a little uncomfortable I'm not use this kind of talk.

I shifted uneasy in my chair and clear my throat.

"Nothing, don't say nothing." With that he got up from his chair picking me up from the chair and started walking back to my bed room.

What was he doing?

He laid me down then climb in next to me. I was about to ask what he was doing but he beat me to it "Go to bed. You were crying in you sleep. You need rest," there was no room to argue.