Xenovia/Kiba: haaaaaa!!!!

Y/N blocked both of their swords, he then grabbed both swords by the blades and start spin them, both knights refused to let go of their weapons, he then thrown them away. He doesn't even have time to celebrate his victory as he suddenly being bombarded with lighting strikes. Akeno launched endless lightning bolt at him, forcing Y/N to keep evading.

Y/N: enough!

He stopped and turned towards her, he launched an energy ball towards her. Akeno managed to evade it, but after it fly passed her it suddenly exploded and cluster of energy ball. She's manage to evade but one of the ball hit her it exploded upon impact, sending her falling to the ground.

Issei: take this!!!! Dragon shot!!

Y/N: shit!

He managed to jumped back, but it manage to scratch his left arm.

Y/N: heh, not bad kid.

Issei: I'm not done yet! Ddraig!

Y/N: huh?

Ddraig: you better get ready my king.

Issei's body begin glowing in crimson fire.

Y/N: hah, let see what you got.

Ddraig: Welsh dragon balance breaker!!

His aura exploded and after it dies down, an armored figure standing there.

Y/N: well time to get serious.

His claws are now emitting dark aura and a pair of wing sprouted from his back, his eyes turned to a reptilian eyes.

Y/N: bring it on!

The charges at each other, issue tried to jab him but Y/N disappeared and appeared behind him and deliver a kick on his back, sending the emperor to the wall.

Y/N: hmph.

Issei get up and rush at him, both dragons Locked in intense brawl, blocking and evading each other attacks. Y/N jumped back and planted his fist to the ground, sending shockwave towards Issei. But he evade by flying away, Y/N unfold his wing and took flight.

Issei: I can't (pant) believe (pant) you can match me in this form.

Y/N: (chuckle) you can't compare a dragon to an emperor, issei. We are on the different level.

Issei: even so, I have no intention losing to you!

Y/N: I'm ready

Issei scream and dash towards Y/N, he launched a heavy swing but Y/N ducked under his attack and deliver a strong jab to his abdomen, cracking his armor in the process.

Issei: haaaaaa!!!

Y/N: huh?

Issei deliver a hammer blow to his back, sending the king falling to the ground and landed on his face.

Y/N: ow

He gets up and dust himself off.

Y/N: tsch.

Issei: this end now!

He pointed out his arm.

Ddraig: boost boost boost boost boost boost!

Y/N: oh, so that's how you want to end this!

He gather his energy on his hands

Issei: dragon....

Y/N: final....

Red and black magic circle appeared on their hand, ready to launch everything they have.

Issei: shot!!!!!!

Y/N: judgement!!!!!!!

Both energy blast clashed each other, the energy that created are so great, The ORC have to take cover behind a force field.

Issei/Y/N: haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

With one final push the energy exploded, covering the entire Colosseum in blinding light.

---timeskip---
----Y/N's Mansion---

Y/N is standing on the balcony of his room, looking at the sunset. His body is still sore after his "special training" with the ORC.

Y/N: (sigh) at least they stood a chance.

There's a knock on his door, he walked towards it.

Y/N: who is it?

Xenovia: it's me.

I opened the door and sees xenovia with a textbook in hand.

Xenovia: can you help me with our homework?

I raised my eyebrows

Y/N: homework? We have a homework?

Xenovia: errr, yes? In fact there's like fifty of them in Total.

Y/N: (gulp)

Xenovia: (sweatdrop) don't tell you forget about it?

Y/N: (nods)

Xenovia: (facepalm).

Y/N: B-but i-i think it's not that difficult, right?

She handed me the textbook, I look at the questions and immediately my face turn pale.

Y/N: (I'm dead)...

---timeskip---

The young king is asleep on the table, his head resting near a pile of finished assignment. The light has been turn off and the sun hasn't set. Then a shadowy figure landed in the balcony, she walked through the open door towards the sleeping king. She stand besides him and softly Caress his cheek. He suddenly opened his eyes and the figure disappeared.

Y/N: what....

He rubbed his eyes, he then turned and see the balcony door is open.

Y/N: no wonder it's so cold.

He closed the door and went to his bed.

#well, what do you think?
Feel free to leave feedback