Chapter 16

Me and Sera are rush towards my house, I suddenly feel something creeping around my house. When we arrived at my house I immediately checked the perimeter

Serafall: what Happened Y/N?

Y/N: something or someone is trying to breach the Barrier. But it's seem They don't manage to get through.

Serafall: you seem terrified Y/N

Y/N: of course I'm terrified, (whisper)I don't want to lose my family again.

Serafall: huh?

Y/N: nothing, for now tell everyone to be careful and don't travel alone. I'll explain everything later.

Serafall: very well Y/N, be careful.

Y/N: you to Sera.

Third Person POV

They then go to our separate ways, he continue his patrol around town and making sure that anything that threatened his house isn't there anymore. He then fly higher until he has a good view of the city below.

 He then fly higher until he has a good view of the city below

He then looked at the sunset. It's beautiful, reminding him of his previous home before the war broke out.

---Flashback---

He was standing in the rubble of something that used to be a castle, headquarters of the rebellion. He's holding a figure, his face is flooded with tears and his hands is covered with blood.

 He's holding a figure, his face is flooded with tears and his hands is covered with blood

???: I'm sorry Y/N,(cough) it's seems that I can't (cough) fullfil my promise...

Y/N: no you can't die, we almost make it... please...

She then smile and weakly touch his cheek

???: someday You'll become more powerful than me Y/N, it's to bad that I can't be there when it happens.

Y/N: you still can, please just don't die...

He's crying, not only because her death but also it's preventable. If only he wasn't to focused fighting, he could notice the attack.