Chapter 30

Third POV

Y/N: hyaaaaaa!!

Boooooom
He throw his opponent towards the wall.

Xenovia: Y/N!

Y/N: get them out of this castle now!!

Xenovia: how about you
Y/N: I'll catch up.

Xenovia: be careful

Y/N: always.

Xenovia, Alice and theresa along with the orphanage kids exited the room. He then turned towards the demon in front of him.

Y/N: I still don't know how survive the last time we met, but ...

A purple energy ball appear on his hand.

Y/N: this time I will make sure to kill you.

Torment: my death only meant little, The master will return and your wretched world will burn.

Y/N: hmph, and let him come, he'll have nothing but dust and blood.

He launched his magic at her, incinerate her. She let out a scream of agony as she is burned alive. After a few moments, the scream stopped and her smoking body slumped to the floor.

Y/N: a pity, I'm expecting more.

He turn around and start to walk away. Suddenly a sound like a bone cracking is heard, immediately he turn around and his eyes went wide.

Y/N: the hell??

He sees the supposed dead body is twitching, her eyes are wide open and it just stare into nothingness.

Y/N: okay.... This is getting creepy.

Suddenly purplish orb begin to form and hovering around her , she then begin to hover and the orb enters her body. A strong energy burst out, almost throwing him across the room.
The undead witch, who's already fried a few minutes ago is now standing in front of him.

Torment: did you think it'll be that easy, chaos?
Y/N smiles and walked towards her.

Y/N: (cracked knuckles) it's seems this is gonna be a good fight.

Torment: feel my wrath!!

He rush at her, his claw already charged with huge amount of magic.

Y/N: hyaaaaaa!!!!

--with xenovia--

The run out of the castle until they reach an open field.

Alice: this is far enough, I'll try to transport us back.

Xenovia: can you transport this many people at once?

She looks hesitant.

Alice: I can try....

Theresa: what about Y/N? Are we going to leave him?

Xenovia: we don't have to worry about him, he's way tougher than he looks.

She then looked at the castle.

Xenovia: he defeated a lot of foe more than we know, this one is no different.

Theresa: no you don't understand, she said she intentionally lured him here.

Alice: my brother is an experienced war veteran, he can't be beaten by this cheap trick.

Then a loud explosion heard from the castle followed by roar of a dragon.

Xenovia: the castle

Alice: it's crumbling down.