Y/N: so? what do you say Rias?

Rias's face is now totally red, a mix of anger and embarrassment are visible.

Rias: Y/N!!! I'll kick your ass!!!!

She charges her magic and launched it towards him, Y/N smiles and snapped his finger and a force field form around him, protected him from the attack.

Y/N: is that it?

Rias: oh I'm not done yet. ISSEI!

Issei: Roger that!

He summon his boosted gear.

Ddraig: boost boost boost!

He keep gather his energy to it's max.

Y/N: oh.

Ddraig: transfer!

He transfer all of his energy to Rias, immediately Rias's energy signature Raised dramatically.

Y/N: well, this is bad.

Rias: tastes this!!!!

Crimson light engulfed where he stands, after the light dies down, the only thing visible is a crater in where he was standing

Rias: I did it?

Y/N: sadly no.

Rias: what?

Kiba: up there!

He pointed at the sky, where the Y/N is hovering in the air not a slightest wound is visible.

Rias: h-h-how?

He landed in front of them.

Y/N: simple, you didn't see where you shoot.

Rias: tsch.

Y/N: how about you guys? Aren't you gonna join?

Xenovia and Kiba looked at each other and nods.

Xenovia summon Durandal and Kiba Summon His demon sword.

Kiba: ready!

Xenovia: bring it on!

They charges at him, Y/N summon his claws and prepare to meet the charge. They jumped towards him and launched a heavy overhead swing at him, He blocked their attack, stopping both swordsman mid air.

Both: (gasp)

Y/N: (chuckle)

He pushed them away, koneko launched a sneak attack and try to attack him from behind, luckily he managed to jumped away, her fist only hit the ground.

Y/N: nice teamwork.

Xenovia and Kiba already get back up and charging towards him again from both sides.