Chapter Forty-Two

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. Shield

I bumped fists with the guys before we made our way down to the ring, I had an announcement to make that would finally get rid of Demi once and for all. Taking into account the clause in Demis contract I was going to challenge her to a match at summer slam then Steph was going to fire her, well that was Romans plan anyway. I thought it was a good idea but after some discussion with Steph she came up with something more risky and Roman didn't like it one bit.

*Flashback*

"Mia it's too risky"

Roman stood tall in front of me, his arms crossed over his chest. I had just explained Stephs match idea and he was not happy.

"Come on babe have a bit more faith in me. I can do this I know I can"

Wrapping my arms around his waist I did my best to loosen him up, whether he liked it or not this match was going to happen and I was damn sure I'd come out on top.

*Flashback end*

I was handes a microphone as I climbed into the ring and I stood stoic in the middle of the ring with my belt over my shoulder, the entire arena was chanting my name and the guys were walking around me doing their usual brooding routine

"At battleground I put Demi in her place, I destroyed her and I thought for sure she would learn her lesson not to mess with me but it seems she hasn't"

I smirked at the crowd when they began to boo at the mention of her name. Little did she know I had been given some footage, footage that she planned to use against me but couldn't because her plan had back fired.

"Demi get your ass out here, there's something I need to show you and the rest of the WWE world"

Almost immediately her music began to play and she strutted out onto the stage with a mic in her hand

"Demi here thought she could waltz in here and take my title and when she failed at that she thought she could sink her filthy claws into my man, let's see how that went shall we"

I could see her eyes widen in horror as the titantron showed Demi approaching Roman backstage, it looked like it was being filmed from behind some equipment and I found out earlier from a backstage tech that she had paid him to film them for her. She asked Roman if he was okay and when he answered no she could be heard saying she was there for him if he needed her before she kissed him.

"TURN IT OFF"

Demi began to scream but I just laughed as she turned red with embarrassment. The crowd laughed as Roman pushed her away and growled then they went crazy with cheers and applause when I came into frame and slapped her.

"Now everyone knows how much of a whore you are Demi, and I am going to put an end to you once and for all thats why I challenge you to a match at Summerslam and not just any match but a no disqualifications 'I QUIT' match. The loser packs her stuff and geta the hell out of here, FOR GOOD"

The crowd began to chant YES. YES. YES and Demi stood there shaking her head

"No way I don't accept"

She began to scream, I had a feeling she wouldn't agree so I had a back up plan and here she was strolling oit behind Demi. Steph looked absolutely ecstatic as Demi backed away from her moving closer to the ring

"Oh Demi, what on earth makes you think you can say no. This match will be happening and when Mia beats you I will be in the middle of the ring to hear you say those two magic, I QUIT!"

Steph stood there with a satisfied smirk on her face while Demi stomped her feet and paced on the spot, she knew her time with the company was coming to an end and frankly it couldn't come faster.

"This isn't fair, I don't deserve this. I'm going to see Mr. McMahon himself, he'll put an end to this and you'll be sorry"

Demi growled into her mic and I couldn't help shudder at the deadly glare that Steph had fixed on her. She began to stalk towards Demi making her back up closer to the ring

"You think you can threaten me with my father, oh you are going to regret mentioning his name little girl"

Steph was extremely pissed and once she had Demi backed into the ring I took my cue and yanked her in by her hair. The guys slid out so I tossed her into the ropes before hitting her with a running knee. Meanwhile Steph climbed into the ring and began to circle her once she hit the mat

"Why don't you do the honors boss"

I chuckled as I stepped back into the corner, to the roar and applause of the crowd Steph got her into position and hit her with a pedigree, what made it more badass was the face she did it in stilettos.

"See you at Summer slam Demi"

I shouted as the guys and I leapt over the barrier and made our way backstage. Two more weeks and she would be out of here